See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 2, 2017 via mobile

You get what you pay for. No coffee in room or hair dryer no breakfast but clean. People at front desk very friendly. Freeway noise not bad, good location if you need anything from store, Mexican restaurant really good

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here with friends while on a rock collecting trip. The rooms were spacious and clean. Couple that with free WiFi and I was set. Freeway access is nearby, but I did not hear any noise in my room. There is ample parking and the Mexican restaurant next door is good. I will stay here again when in the area.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 19, 2016 via mobile

Driving from Oregon to the San Jose area I decided I was too tired to make it in one day so I found the Orland Inn online. I was prepared to be disappointed as it seems in the middle of nowhere but the Inn surprised me with a nice sized room that was super quiet, even though it is right next to I-5 freeway. David at the check in desk was very friendly and made me happy I didn't stop in another town. I would stay there again no problem.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed November 25, 2015

This hotel was clean and roomy with Mexican food places close by to eat at. Pretty plain but OK for overnight. Pool was clean but not heated which is OK in the hot valley heat of the summer. Right off I-5 freeway with a big food store walking distance and gas. You don't hear the freeway traffic.

Room Tip: Has truck or RV parking right next door.
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2015

This was a stop gap place to stay for one night. First, I did a mapquest to find it, that map took me about six miles into the boonies of beautiful old olive trees, it's a good thing it was only late afternoon because in the dark I would have been totally lost. The layout of the room was different than the other HIE places I stay, not many food places close by. I would say it is several knotches below the other HIE's, they do try hard and I did have a good nights sleep, breakfast was their standard fare with weak coffee.

Room Tip: All the rooms are fairly quiet from what I can tell, the HIE's are good about that.
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business