“Great place to visit!”

Berry Patch Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 25 Restaurants in Orland
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

I would to thank Fran and Rachel for a very special visit to The Berry Patch! They were so pleasant and friendly to talk to.

The BBQ was delicious! I had the BBQ chicken sandwich while my husband had the brisket along with coleslaw and beans. All I can say is "delicious!"

There was also a lovely assortment of local products to choose from. I took the dried Papaya and ginger. Since the ginger is a gift I've only tried the Papaya and was very happy!

Thank you again ladies for a great visit while we waited for our car to charge!!!!

Hope to visit your place again!

Take care.

1  Thank mollmason

Reviewed November 4, 2012

The place was not very busy, but it took a long time before we were served. It is right along side of I-5 and everyone seemed to be in a "relaxed" mode... I guess that if I were a local resident and had the time it would have been OK because the food was pretty good when it finally arrived.

. *+*-3

Reviewed October 19, 2012

We came upon the Berry Patch in a pouring rain recently, and are very happy we did. Awesome food (especially the homemade pie), some wonderful berry products (the berry vinaigrette is excellent) and a lovely waitress. Thank God for "mom and pop" restaurants like this one!

1  Thank Lynne O
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Good variety of breakfasts including some for seniors and some for early birds both at reduced prices. Waitress was pleasant and efficient, both very much appreciated attributes. She also kept our coffee cups full and brought more cream without being asked!

3  Thank MaggyMae25
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I needed a place to stop when driving from the north to SF. Glad I saw the sign and found this place. Very good BBQ, even by SF's standards. Extremely friendly and attentive service.

2  Thank mtntech