“Farwoods the BEST”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 21, 2013

After working 12 hour shift. I can always count on the coldest beer around. They have a superb menu whether I'm starving or if I just want an appetizer. Great service.

1  Thank Toni1437

Reviewed November 13, 2013

For a great meal in Orland, this is the place to go. The food is always good and the staff cannot be beat. They also offer a full bar.( I like a glass of wine with my dinner and this restaurant has it.)

2  Thank thumper309
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Stopping at Farwood is worth the two minute diversion from travel down the I-5 corridor or 30 minute trek from Chico! Burger stops are a dime a dozen, but I have never walked away from their burger with mixed fries disappointed. It may be a couple dollars more than fast food, but the flavor, portions, and service make it worth every penny. The beer and wine selection coupled with a ranchers elegance make this an excellent choice. And I only live two blocks away. Wow!

2  Thank Vera C
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Driving down I-5 and need some lunch. Mom wanted a beer, so I chose this. Great food, generous portions, very tasty. Soon as we walked in, the smells made our mouths water. Has a beautiful wooden bar, sort of a historic feel to the decor. A varied group of clientele, so it obviously appeals to many ages and cultures. Friendly staff.

2  Thank Ann H
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We had our wedding dinner here and it did not disappoint!! Reservations suggested as even on a Monday night this place was packed! Beef cooked to perfection. A little too much garlic
In the sauted greens as well as the garlic butter but this is my own preference'. Overall love Farwood!

2  Thank milberry

Been to Farwood Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!