“Good quality Mexican with American Orientation ”
Review of LA Placita

LA Placita
Ranked #2 of 32 Restaurants in Orangevale
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

On a busy Friday lunch about 90% of the customers were non-Hispanic, including me. So yes, the food was more to American tastes, but service was GREAT and friendly even though super busy... And everything very clean. We had to try a couple timez before we could get a salsa that was hot enough. Not great Mexican... And not as authentic as some, but good flavor and quality.

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Best Mexican place in Orangevale. Never disappointed. Eat here at lest 2 times a week staff is very attentive but not too much. Quick meals great salsa

Reviewed November 14, 2016

I've been going to La Placita since they first opened. They have great food and the service is awesome. This is a family owned business, you can't go wrong eating here!!!

Reviewed September 13, 2016

i have been visiting this establishment for over 20 years off and on. When I have a craving for really good Mexican food, this is the place I go. I have brought friends and family to this place and I love it. I have since moved out of the area and will sorely miss this place. I don't believe I have ever been given bad service or food ever. Do stop by and try it, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

Have been eating there for several years. It is clean and the service is excellent. Have never been disappointed. Most times I get grilled chicken faijitas or mini nachos. They are both yummy.

Been to LA Placita? Share your experiences!