“Another wonderful local place”

Blue NAMI Sushi & Sake House
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Orangevale
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

This is my daughter's favorite place with us and with her friends. We go at least twice a month and the food is always good. If we don't go there, we order to go and enjoy in comfort of home. Highly recommend.

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

When there for a late night dinner we ordered several roles they were all very tasty the service was fast and they were fresh and it was not overly expensive I would certainly come back

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

Sushi is always on point. Highly recommend the Firecracker appetizer. We were a large group, they easily accommodated us. Even helped out with the cake service. Blue Nami never disappoints!

Reviewed February 13, 2017

The sushi has always been yummy. My husband loves the tempura. Nice ambiance with a friendly wait staff. We eat there often, with friends, family or for a date night. Always enjoyable.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

I've heard rave reviews, but it's just not my favorite. The food was good, but we weren't impressed with the place at all.