“Good sushi”

Ranked #1 of 31 Restaurants in Orangevale
Cuisines: Japanese
“Good sushi”
Reviewed May 14, 2011

A little pricey but fresh and tasty. Small and a little quieter than mukunis. Great to take a date.

Eureka, CA
“My Favorite of All Time!!!!!!!”
Reviewed March 12, 2010

I moved from the area recently and am now realizing that I will never find anything that measures up to Blue Nami. Their food always makes me feel so good, never sick. Everything is always fresh tasting and their sauces are to die for!

The ambiance is comfortable and unpretentious. You can go there dressed up a little or in your grunges; they treat everyone equally as well. They also have a location in Roseville, but do not expect to be treated as well there, the atmosphere is far more extravagent.

My favorite: the Yummy Yummy role/no tobiko (I'm not a huge fan of fish ironically enough).

AND they have an extensive 50% off sushi roll list!! My husband and I can stuff ourselves with sushi for under $20!!!

I miss you Blue Nami!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Best Sauce in town for Sushi”
Reviewed October 29, 2008