“Surprisingly good!”

Add it.
Sichuan Spice House Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 32 Restaurants in Orangevale
Reviewed December 4, 2016 via mobile

We were passing by and decided to try something new. So glad we did! The food is fantastic here although on the spicy side. Of course, when Spice is in your name...

Reviewed April 11, 2016

The family and I order take-out from Sichuan Spice House every few week. The food is always good. There are so many yummy dishes that I always order far more then the family can eat, but I also enjoy the left-over's for the next couple of days.

The quality of the food and the variety always makes for a good meal. I would highly recommend this restaurant. Dinning in is also very good.

Reviewed March 23, 2016

Located in a strip mall shopping center. decor rather plain. People who dined with me liked it, me, not so much! Thought portions were on the small side for a typical Chinese restaurant and I thought it was expensive for what we had.

Reviewed February 17, 2016

Excellent Food, Consistent Quality, All white breast meat used, Very Clean dining room, I have not had an entrée I didn't like yet - !!

1  Thank Steve B
Reviewed June 3, 2015

I love American Chinese food. I am in love with orange chicken. I have had it from washington to California. today for lunch I ordered it today and it has changed my idea of what orange chicken should be.
Great peices of chicken.. crispy delicious breading.. and an over the top orange sauce with just the perfect amount of kick...
I mixed my veggie fried rice into the orange sauce and I am full and happy.

Enough food for two meals for $8 with a drink! Best!