“Always good”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Irvine, California
“Always good”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Always have loved Rubios. So we figured why not write a good review for them. This time we tried the street taco plate and it was just as good as the rest of the menu we have had. Their salsa bar is amazing and the gentleman that took our order was very friendly.

Visited April 2013

“Fish not Fresh”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Mahi tacos were fishy. I was shocked. The steak tacos were good but still shocked from the Mahi... otherwise, good prices, friendly service.

• Visited January 2013
Phoenix
“Very pleasant visit”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Mike the manager called me by name after giving him my credit card...nice touch and excellent relationship care...

Visited January 2013
Lake Forest, California
“Crispy fish tacos”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Today there wasn't a wait! It's my lucky day!!!

The fish tacos on corn tortillas are wonderful. The size of the fish meat was big and it was fried to a wonderful crisp. If fried fish isn’t your thing, they have other preparation options.

Their condiment bar set up was not well thought out. The containers / lids are against the wall, while the condiment bar is on the other side of the drink dispenser. Not exactly convenient, especially when the place is busy, but it is doable.

The staff that took my order today was very nice and attentive. Then instead of my name being called to pick up my food, they brought it to my table. Luck continues to follow me.

Good food at a good price.

• Visited November 2012
4 Thank Michelle G
London, United Kingdom
“the good fresh tacos”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

best fresh baja californian tacos very easy and light for lunch and very friendly staff but you have to wait in a line to get your food

• Visited June 2012