“HOW CAN YOU GO WRONG” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Las Vegas, Nevada
“HOW CAN YOU GO WRONG”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2012

Love when you can find a Starbucks close to everything. Ordered two skinny caramel frappachinos and was offered to purchase something that would give us the frappachinos for free. Very nice suggestion. We took the young lady's advice. Love it when people are friendly.

Visited May 2012

California
“I happen to LOVE STARBUCKS and go nearly everyday!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2012

I enjoy STARBUCKS, and drink STARBUCKS coffee at home. They offer many different coffee's, blends, etc. Listen if you are counting calories get the Coffee of the day with sugar free syrup. Anyway it's their consistant high quality I'm after. I even purchase STARBUCKS at Cosco and grind it there. How can I knock a quality item?

Vacaville, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Within walking distance of Ayres Orange”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2011

Quick place to stop if you missed breakfast at the Ayres. Quick efficient service.

Visited December 2011
Port Hueneme, California
“Not if you are in a hurry!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2011

Long line, slow service, "Half N Half" was the only cow juice available on the sugar and milk table,if you use anything other than "Half n Half", get back in line and beg. Barista had major sense of humor failure when I asked for non-fat milk.

Visited November 2011
Calgary, Canada
“Why can't they make my drink right?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2011

I frequent Starbuck's daily. I can tell you where there is a Starbuck's where ever you are in the city. I meet clients there, I treat my kids there, I meet up with friends there.
I don't know what it is about the Copperfield Starbuck's location in Calgary...every time I go there I take my drink back because it was not made right. I've been told everything from placing blame on the label system to having a trainee on the bar. No matter the excuse, no matter how they try to justify the error, the fact remains. I pay $5.51 DAILY for a sugar-free vanilla, soy, awake tea latte. I've recieved mocha's, I received the drink with no tea bags, I received the drink with dairy and I have received the drink without the sugar free vanilla syrup.
This is clearly a training issue and Starbuck's seems unwilling to investigate. When I spoke with the Store Manager, he did not want to deal with it because he will not report negative performance about his store. I guess it affects his bonus.
Starting today I have changed the location of my daily meetings with clients. After 10 years of being a loyal Starbuck's customer, I can no longer, with a clear conscious, recommend Starbuck's to my clients, friends or family.
Do yourself a favor...go somewhere else.

• Visited June 2011