“always good”

Cuisines: Mexican
Orange, California
“always good”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Always good fresh Mexican food made to your specifications. Guacamole is especially good.

Visited May 2012

London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It changed my life!”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

I am personally not a huge fan of Mexican food - I find it a bit dull and pretty straightforward which is really weird considering the amount of spices and ingredients put into each dish. That's why when my friend invited me to try Chipotle out when we were in Orange, California, I was really hesitant but in the end I said yes, after all, I'm on vacation (which is the equivalent of adventure in my dictionary!).

First and foremost, the exterior of the actual restaurant was amazing - it was spacious, the ambience is really good. Then you come inside, you smell nothing but the inviting flavours of their food. I had a big serving of their traditional beef taco - it was, without a doubt, the best taco I had in my entire life and mind you, it changed my view on Mexican food! It was incredible, it was delicious, it stays in your mouth and because its so tasty, juicy and flavourful, you'll finish your meal in just under 5 minutes because you just want to eat it all.

Can I also say that it is very affordable - definitely one of the cheapest meals I've had when I was in America - cheap but truly exceptional.

Will definitely recommend it and will absolutely come back when I get a chance.

Friendly and welcoming staff too :-)

• Visited January 2012
Orange County, California
“very good for "fast" food”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

healthy & made to order. Lots of options, although I find their guacamole to be ridiculously over priced, otherwise they are a decedent price for what you get.

Visited February 2012
Orange, California
“Not impressed”
Reviewed June 14, 2009

I will admit the meat is great, but othe than that I feel you get American style Mexican food. They use plain flavorless white rice, and romain lettuce. all the good stuff is extra, and everytime I have been to this particular restaurant, it is freezing, Great in the summer, but maybe turn it down in the winter. There are plenty of better fast Mex places to go in Orange.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook