“When You Need Nachos”

Cuisines: Mexican
Fort Worth, Texas
“When You Need Nachos”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Yep. I admit it. Sometimes I just need a slab of chips slathered with cheese, sour cream and salsa. This is the place. Extra bonus - the food does not make me ill like Taco Bueno food does. I don't know why, it's practically the same thing, but anyway.
Del Taco is your basic fast food, Mexican fast food. Some items can look thrown together, but that's okay, it is de rigeur for this type of "cuisine."
Recommended if you are in a rush, must have this exact food type, and don't mind if everything sort of "runs together."
Decent.

• Visited February 2012

Nairobi, Nairobi Area, Kenya
“Bad food late at night”
Reviewed November 23, 2011

I went here late Saturday 12th nov, 2011. the food is just terrible for my standards.
I did not enjoy it at all. it was a lesson well learnt as i should have been patient and gone to the grill across the road. At least i know where not to go next time i am in Orange, CA

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank Miano D
Huntington Beach, California
“I JUST LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!”
Reviewed October 12, 2011

I even crave this place when we are back at home! sometimes they have 39 cent tacos! we get a bunch & head out! or coming back to the hotel we will stop by for a late night snack!
great prices and good food! i would take this over taco-bell and taco-bueno any day!!!
They food just tastes better! the shells are better and so is the meat!
We go there all the time! watch for some stars/clebrities too! they have good tastes like us!!! LOL
really good prices for good food! so you won't go broke on your vacation!
so if you've never had it...stop by one when you're driving and enjoy!!!
whew...i'm hungry for it now!!! BUMMER!!!

• Visited November 2010
Laguna Beach, CA
“Best green burrito for the price anywhere.”
Reviewed May 29, 2009

Their hot sauce is legendary. It would enhance corn flakes! Avoid the "killer" version unless you're really into fire.