“Great take out, delivery or eat in”
Review of Green China

Green China
Ranked #80 of 474 Restaurants in Orange
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed October 28, 2010

Love this resturant. Hard to find great places that deliver. Evrythig is hot, fresh and tastey.
They are very freindly, and remember your preferences. The order always arrives fast and exactly like I ordered. Give this place a try. It will become your new take out favorite.

1  Thank WishIwasthere17
There are newer reviews for Green China

Reviewed December 7, 2009

I have lived just a couple of blocks away from this restaurant for years. I stopped in with my wife out of the blue and what we found was a very pleasant surprise. Green China has a variety of good choices to choose from. They will spice it up for you or make something special for you if you don't see it on the menu. The staff is amazingly friendly and the atmosphere is upscale and comfortable. The restaurant itself is very clean as are the restrooms. I don't really have a favorite dish here because each week we ask them to surprise us and every time we get something equally as good as the last time we were there. Green China is now one of our favorite places to eat. Excellent selection, great flavors, outstanding service, and reasonably priced. What more could you ask for?