“New management... not as good anymore.”
Review of Kaffa!

Kaffa!
Ranked #10 of 23 Coffee & Tea in Orange
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Very disappointed when I went a few weeks ago. Normally when I would come in, there was someone waiting for me to give my order. Didn't happen this last time. One guy was working the espresso machine and kept calling for the girl to come to the counter. He called for her 3 times. Finally she came up. I gave her my order. I sat down and waited. Not long. However, when they were finished with it, it wasn't right. They sent it to the kitchen to complete it. The cook completed it. He sat it on the counter for another minute or two before I asked "is this mine?" The guy said yes and I picked it up and left. Since the new management took over, service has gone down the toilet. There definitly aren't the customers that used to be there in the morning time any more. This is why and it's too bad.

2  Thank Donna B

Reviewed June 6, 2012

My favorite is the bagel with tomato and cream cheese. I always have a special order and they get it perfect each time! Their chinese chicken salad is the best! Coffee is fantastic! Great place for breakfast and lunch.

1  Thank Donna B
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Great place for breakfast and coffee or just for coffee. Comfortable seating and a big table in the back. We shared it with a couple and although it was strange to share with strangers it turned out fine.
The coffee was great and service is always quick and accurate. The breakfast oatmeal/cereal is wonderfully tasty.

2  Thank missbusy
Reviewed February 8, 2012

Yum! Try the hot breakfast, paninis, salads, or any of their food! The coffee is amazing! I love to turn people on to this place - it's hands down the best coffee house ever!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Orange County, California
Reviewed January 25, 2008

Best coffee period. Each cup is hand pressed with thick foam, makes Starbucks taste like bathwater. I drive out of my way just for a Latte.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook