“Stay Away... far far away”

Motel 6 Anaheim Stadium - Orange
Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Orange
Henderson, Nv
“Stay Away... far far away”
Reviewed June 24, 2007

I stayed in room 238, I don't know about the other rooms, but that room has roaches. The first night I checked in I seen a small one crawling on top of the headboard. I just thought maybe a random traveler left by someone else. The second night after spending the whole day at disneyland I came home to find little roaches crawling out of air conditioner, on the nightstand, on the bed, and near the bathroom sink. I spent the next hour killing and searching for the little buggers. I ended up taking our luggge down to the car because I didn't want to take any home. I did like it was about 10 minutes to disneyland if you got on the freeway. But I will never stay here again, and I will have to think twice about staying in a Motel 6 ever again.

• Liked — 10 minutes from disneyland, Denny's in the parking lot
  • Disliked — the roaches
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled with family
1 Thank dezziepls2

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
California
Reviewed May 1, 2007

The blanket on my bed was disgusting. Full of human hairs and worse (use your imagination). I immediatly requested a clean blanket but, despite assurances, my request was ignored. I kicked the blanket and bedspread off with my shoes - no way was I going to get near them . The sheets were clean and by sleeping in my clothes I was able get some rest but I will never, ever stay at a Motel 6 again. I will probably have nightmares for some time to come.

• Liked — Free HBO
  • Disliked — Cleanness (or lack thereof)
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled on business
1 Thank Joan M

Travelers are raving about these Orange hotels

San Francisco
Reviewed December 2, 2006

Bare bones motel 6.

Nothing new, nothing nice, nothing pretty, nothing nothing. A room with a bed and bath room. For the price, it was exactly what you paid for. If your looking for a place to shower and sleep, then this is it. It's 5 minutes from Disneyland, there is a Denny's in the same location. If you drive down west on Chapman, you'll find tons of shops, Walgreens, Target, Starbucks, etc. So, you're very close to the shops. I don't think we will stay here again, but if youre on a serious budget, this is what $60.00 will get you.

• Liked — near to disneyland
  • Disliked — the plain and bare bones decor, nothing but a bed and tv in room
  • Tips/Secrets — Do you homework before booking online
  • Stayed November 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Gigipingon
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 12, 2005

My husband and I stayed one night at this Motel 6 in Orange. I had booked the room for one night 3 months in advance for a first floor room. It was the last night of a cross country trip and when we got there we were tired and
worn out,, We were told they did NOT have a first floor room but DID have one room available for us on the second floor which was newly remodeled. After driving all day thru bad weather and horrendous traffic we just wanted to settle in for a nights rest .. The room was on the second floor in the corner, right by the stairs. The window faced the Denny's Restaurant and motel parking lot. The property runs closely along side the # 5 freeway. As soon as we opened the door we were hit with an overpowering stong smell of fresh paint and the noise. Between the constant din of freeway sounds, parking lot and people noises, it was not a good nights rest. The curtains did not hang properly and there were not enough towels for an evening and morning shower for two people. There are other reasonably priced, conveniently located motels in the area, who honor reservation requests and do not include constant round the clock noise. Book one of those, you won't be sorry!

Stayed March 2005
18 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orange
ALO Hotel
Best Western Orange Plaza
Ayres Hotel Orange
Ayres Hotel Orange
#1 of 15 in Orange

Been to Motel 6 Anaheim Stadium - Orange? Share your experiences!