“Wrost place ever”

Motel 6 Anaheim Stadium - Orange
Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Orange
Reviewed October 17, 2008

This hotel should be in a class by itself and even Motel 6 should be ashamed its under their umbrella.

So many ladies of the night working the truckers who all seemed to park and idle their trucks most the night near the #100 rooms. That the thought of allowing my child to even run out to get ice concerned me.

The room was really bad from poor carpets to poor bedding (room 103) i must say thou that the shower had a curved curtain and a Kramer type shower head so no saving water here.

The parking lot was so shady i almost wanted to pull my car into the room so it might be safe. I did empty the car of everything i wanted to keep as just to many undesirables drifting around the lot.

Never and i mean never would i ever book this room again even if prices were rolled back to 1960 prices of $6.00

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with family

Reviewed May 7, 2008

I stayed with my wife on room 131 on may '08 and after suffering all the bad stuff that you can read on the other reviews (hair on bed, awfull smell, etc) I found wet blood spots on the carpet!!! (I felt it when stepped on it), I washed my feet as much as I could and went for a refund immediatly after telling some things to the clerk.

I will never get close to a motel 6 again in my life, it's unbelievable that these kind of places exist in the USA (just for the record I must say that I've seen a lot of not-very-nice places 'cause I'm from a so-called third world country but this was way far worse than other dirty places I've seen).

STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lazym0nkey
Reviewed March 27, 2008

Very bad experience. Requested a smoke free room and got the opposite. Joined a long line of disgruntled patrons to complain. Complaints fell upon deaf ears. Bought a giant bottle of Febreeze and tried to surveive the nite. We had booked 3 nights after one we moved on. This place should not be allowed to sell itself through Motel 6 it is way below any standard. STAY AWAY!

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled with family
1  Thank blackcat21
Reviewed August 8, 2007

Hi,
I will never stay there again. No coffe in room, not enough towels. No alarm clock, scratchy blankets with cigarette burns in a Non smoking room. All vending machines were broken.
I complained to management and they did not care.
Clean sheets that is all. People at front desk were completely unprofessional and lied. One girl tried to tell me she was a mngr when I just heard her say to someone else she had just started as a front desk person.
Never again!

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled solo
1  Thank christinemCalifornia
Reviewed June 24, 2007

I stayed in room 238, I don't know about the other rooms, but that room has roaches. The first night I checked in I seen a small one crawling on top of the headboard. I just thought maybe a random traveler left by someone else. The second night after spending the whole day at disneyland I came home to find little roaches crawling out of air conditioner, on the nightstand, on the bed, and near the bathroom sink. I spent the next hour killing and searching for the little buggers. I ended up taking our luggge down to the car because I didn't want to take any home. I did like it was about 10 minutes to disneyland if you got on the freeway. But I will never stay here again, and I will have to think twice about staying in a Motel 6 ever again.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank dezziepls2
Reviewed May 1, 2007

The blanket on my bed was disgusting. Full of human hairs and worse (use your imagination). I immediatly requested a clean blanket but, despite assurances, my request was ignored. I kicked the blanket and bedspread off with my shoes - no way was I going to get near them . The sheets were clean and by sleeping in my clothes I was able get some rest but I will never, ever stay at a Motel 6 again. I will probably have nightmares for some time to come.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank Joan M
Reviewed December 2, 2006

Bare bones motel 6.

Nothing new, nothing nice, nothing pretty, nothing nothing. A room with a bed and bath room. For the price, it was exactly what you paid for. If your looking for a place to shower and sleep, then this is it. It's 5 minutes from Disneyland, there is a Denny's in the same location. If you drive down west on Chapman, you'll find tons of shops, Walgreens, Target, Starbucks, etc. So, you're very close to the shops. I don't think we will stay here again, but if youre on a serious budget, this is what $60.00 will get you.

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gigipingon
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orange
Doubletree by Hilton Anaheim - Orange County
Best Western Plus Meridian Inn & Suites, Anaheim-Orange
Extended Stay America - Orange County - Katella Ave.
Holiday Inn Anaheim-Resort Area
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
Motel 6 Anaheim Maingate
Motel 6 Anaheim Maingate
#80 of 119 in Anaheim

Been to Motel 6 Anaheim Stadium - Orange? Share your experiences!