“You get what you pay for.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Orange Anaheim

Days Inn Orange Anaheim
Days Inn Orange Anaheim
Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Orange

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Los Angeles
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

I reserved a non-smoking room. When I checked in mid-evening, I was told they had no more of those, so they were upgrading me to a suite at no extra charge. So far, so good.

But after I'd checked in and been in my room a little while, and found it unclear which of many secured internet points my computer was seeing was the hotels, I went to the lobby to ask for the password, and while giving to me, they said that in the room I'm in the wi-fi often doesn't work, but I'm welcome to bring my computer to the lobby and use it there.

And there was already someone else standing at the lobby desk using their laptop, so I guess I wasn't the only one.

Otherwise, the hotel was reasonable for an older Days Inn, though nothing more than you'd expect from a Days Inn (including very limited breakfast).

But given that I can't depend on getting a non-smoking room that has internet access working, I don't expect to return to this hotel (unless I hear somehow that they've improved their internet to work in ALL of the rooms reliably).

Room Tip: You need a room close to the lobby if you want to be sure wi-fi will work from your room, but appare...
Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Phoenix, AZ
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

I booked a hotel stay with Anaheim Days Inn Orange because we were going to need a suite. WE NEVER ACTUALLY STAYED! We were staying at the Clarion the first night of our stay and wanted to check out the location of the Days Inn before we checked in. The hotel itself is in a seedy area with an empty dirty field behind it. It is very outdated. There were indivuals coming out of the hotel who worried me. I immediately called Days Inn to cancel our reservation. After being on hold for an hour and a half I was finally helped. I can say that after the hour and a half wait our reservations were canceled without charge, but don't be fooled by other Days Inn and Suites in the area. This one is nothing like the others. For what I was being charged you can get a much better hotel deal at another location. If you choose a Days Inn avoid this one.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank Disneylandmomof3

Travelers are raving about these Orange hotels

Palm Desert, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Big room, bed, tv at this small property. Great location with easy freeway access for all points SoCal. The room was pretty clean and the accomodations were nice, with a leather couch and huge bed, small work desk. Really liked full channel line-up including Food, Golf, E, Comedy, etc. Great bed, very comfortable. Nice people on staff.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
Sydney, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

Average stay. Free breakfast was very limited but we didn't eat it anyway. Quiet hotel within walking distance to local stores. Some of the lights didn't work very well but mostly everything worked fine.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orange
BEST WESTERN Orange Plaza
Red Roof Inn Santa Ana
Red Roof Inn Santa Ana
#10 of 24 in Santa Ana
4.0 of 5 stars 220 reviews
Doubletree by Hilton Anaheim - Orange County
Extended Stay America - Orange County - Katella Ave.
ALO Hotel
ALO Hotel
#3 of 16 in Orange
4.5 of 5 stars 1,185 reviews
BEST WESTERN Plus Meridian Inn & Suites, Anaheim-Orange

Been to Days Inn Orange Anaheim? Share your experiences!