This Hilton run Hotel is clean, beautiful, and clearly high-end, with exceptional service, and all you would expect from a Doubletree Hotel. The cookie is a nice touch. Pets are allowed here, too. We were given this on Hotwire (not always a welcome guest in the eyes of some properties staff), but we felt like royalty in the wonderful way we were treated.
This review is geared for Disneyland guests: With all of the options, this is a good one, but not great. It is a very short drive to the parks (walking is out of the question), and a free shuttle for guests. This property was not put here with Disneyland families in mind, and the Disney-going family perks end right here. Parking is $13/day, and to be fair, many other hotels do this as well. As with bigger hotels, no free breakfast, but there is a very nice restaurant downstairs. I think it was $17 breakfast for adults and $9 for kids.
I think that they are doing enough for Disneyland guests, but dozens of properties will out-do their efforts. We have made 3 trips to Anaheim in 5 weeks, and I am looking for the perfect stay for our frequent Disneyland trips. I want an affordable room, without giving up a good nights sleep, a room with 2 queens (Doubletree has only double beds)., a decent free breakfast (not here), free parking (not here), within a 10 minute walk or a free shuttle (Doubletree has the free shuttle),
I will get the other gripes out of the way right here: As roomy and beautiful as the rooms are, they only have single Kings or standard Doubles (no queens), even in their suites. These beds are too small. A double bed is 4 inches shorter and 6 inches narrower than a queen. How can any high quality hotel even consider this antiquated size of bed? The only other thing comes with every hotel that welcomes pets: Our room reeked of dog urine (room 814, management). I own a carpet cleaning biz and know that they are doing the best that they can. Some dogs will pee in every new place they ever go, and if they allow pets, this can happen.
I want to leave on a high note. For business travelers, this hotel is a fine choice as all Doubletrees are. For couples, this hotel is a very good choice, if you get a King bed. This very nice hotel is hitting home-runs in every way for what it seems to be placed at this location for.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Anaheim - Orange County reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Anaheim - Orange County Hotel Orange
- Doubletree Orange
- Doubletree Anaheim Orange Cnty
- Doubletree Hotel Anaheim Orange County
- Doubletree Hotel In Orange Ca
- Orange Doubletree
- Double Tree Anaheim Ca
- Doubletree By Hilton Anaheim - Orange County CA