My boyfriend and I just came back from a 4-day long weekend trip in Anaheim. Our main goal is to visit Disneyland and its neighbor California Adventure Park. We chose Double Tree By Hilton because of the reasonable price, good location and the good reviews.
We paid $8 more per night to get the Executive King Room which is located on 14th floors and above with security access card and bathrobes. The room is spacious with microwave and fridge. The bed is comfortable enough. The hotel lobby comes with free wifi which is a bonus otherwise will have to pay for the in-room wifi service. The staff is very polite and helpful. The bathroom is a bit small but clean and equipped with crabtree & evelyn toiletries. The shower pressure is very good too. Our room is also facing the disney resort direction, we get to watch the fireworks at night with an unobstructive view.
We also tried the room service, it's so-so, wouldn't prefer that as it's way more expensive than eating out. They charge a min. $4.00 in-room charge plus other charges, so if you don't order much, it's not really worth it.
The main selling point of this hotel is...it is situated right next to a big retail outlet complex. The outlet stores are a bit lame compared to other major outlets but there are quite a few of stores, restaurants and movie theatres which is a super bonus of staying there. There is this restaurant called Market Broiler in this outlet complex which I highly recommend. They have lots of inexpensive and delicious seafood dish. This hotel also provides hourly free shuttle to Disney, which makes our stay 10 times easier as we didn't rent a car and the hotel is NOT within walking distance from the parks. Although the hotel is right next to the highway, it is very quiet indeed in the room and I couldn't hear any traffic at all. The only down side of this hotel is...there isn't much to do around the hotel area except for that outlet complex. So if you will get bored easily or have a longer stay there, it will be better off if you rent a car.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Anaheim - Orange County reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Anaheim - Orange County Hotel Orange
- Doubletree Orange
- Doubletree Anaheim Orange Cnty
- Doubletree Hotel Anaheim Orange County
- Doubletree Hotel In Orange Ca
- Orange Doubletree
- Double Tree Anaheim Ca
- Doubletree By Hilton Anaheim - Orange County CA