Best Western Plus Meridian Inn & Suites, Anaheim-Orange
GreenLeadersSilver level
Los Angeles, California
“It was fabulous.”
Reviewed November 30, 2009

The service was excellent. I was inpressed by the room because the price was cheap but i felt like if i was in a 5 star hotel. I enjoyed the privacy in the room. I felt like if I was at home. I will be back....

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
San Diego, CA
Reviewed November 27, 2009

We frequently stay overnight in the Anaheim area, for both business and leisure. For three years, now we searched for a clean, affordable, convenient place for a good night's rest in the midst of this mecca for vacationers. We finally found it at the Best Western Meridian Inn & Suites, in Orange. The charm of this location lies in the friendly staff, the recently remodeled suites, energy-efficient equipment and its location–far enough from Disneyland (about 10 minutes on city streets) to assure a good night's rest, but near enough to make it convenient to both the Resort and the Anaheim Convention Center. There's a complimentary breakfast with real food, (not just cereal, toast and prepackaged sweet rolls), served in a meticulously maintained dining area. For price, value and a good night's sleep, the Meridian is your best bet!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
Milpitas, California
Reviewed November 18, 2009

This hotel met all expectations and then some. The staff was very friendly and helpful and took care of all our needs and provided us with an excellent stay. Rooms were nice - we had a king suite. The breakfast was very good. My 2 year old daughter loved to play near the fountain by the swimming pool while we had our breakfast. Location is perfect if you want to visit Disneyland which is only a 5 minute drive.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family
Edmonton, AB
Reviewed November 13, 2009

Stayed here with 3 kids and my wife for 3 nights at Disneyland. I can not believe the value of this hotel. Included in the rate is breakfast, parking and free wifi and computer in the lobby. The breakfast was adequate; certainly more than expected from a free breakfast and kept the edge off for a few hours until we had lunch at Disneyland. Disneyland is only a few minutes up the road. I had wanted to stay somewhere within walking distance but for the value of the hotel and the freebies I was quite happy to pay the daily parking fee at the park.

The hotel has been recently updated and have TVs in both the bed room and . The rooms were fantastic and very large. We were able to put the kids to bed and enjoy a couple hours or relaxing in the living room. The rooms were clean but I found the common areas could have used a little more care. There is no restaurant or lounge in the hotel other than the breakfast room but there is a large shopping mall called the Block at Orange a few blocks north that have lots of restaurants and bars.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank gpryke
Seattle, WA
Reviewed October 29, 2009

This was my first time in the Santa Ana area. On the drive from LAX I was accompanied by more cars than perhaps should have been on the freeways. I was exausted. I was met at the counter with a smile and chearful voice. What a relief! I was quickly checked in and in my room. Being late evening, I was hungry, so I asked for directions to some good food. The front desk instructed me to go just down the street to the mall area and take my pick. I enjoyed a wonderful meal. The night was very restfull. The wakeup call and a confirming call got me up and going the next morning. That confirming call was great and needed. The breakfast provided was well presented, tasted great and with a great selection, I was satisified and ready to attack the day ahead. Checkout was fast and efficient. I will certainly want to stay there next time I am in the area.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Sacramento
Reviewed October 29, 2009

My family and I travel to So. Cal several times a year to visit the amusement parks and hang out in Huntington Beach. I have high expectations for the hotels we stay at and in the past, I've always booked our stays at the Hyatt in Huntington. For those of you not familiar with the area, it's one of the nicest hotels in the area. The economy hasn't helped our financial situation, so I researched bargain hotels in the area. This hotel received awesome reviews and although it's not located in Huntington Beach, it was only a short drive to our favorite destinations (2 miles from Disneyland and 15-20 minutes to HB). I took a chance and made reservations. From the outside, the hotel is just ok. The lobby is very clean and the staff was genuinely happy to see us. I was very impressed with the rooms!!! Very clean, comfortable and newly renovated. The furniture was new, and the rooms were nicely decorated. Oh, did I mention they had 2 flat screen TV's? I could not believe how comfortable the beds were...including the sofa sleeper my 8 year old daughter slept on. She gave it big thumbs up! This is not your typical Best Western. We also liked that it was close to restaurants. We had a great dinner at the local Chili’s. All in all, this hotel by far exceeded my expectations. We usually pay $250 a night for a 4 star hotel on the coast. I look for cleanliness, updated/modern rooms, location and of course, comfortable beds!!! This hotel has it all and at a great price that fits any budget. We enjoyed our stay so much that we plan on going back next month and staying for a week. I'm a woman with high expectations and would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank WeAreBlessed
las vegas
Reviewed October 27, 2009

The room was clean, appeared to have new furnishings, and quiet. The suite is large and the pull-out sofa bed was comfortable for our pre-teen. The hot breakfast was an added bonus and the staff was very helpful. A great value that we would recommend to friends and family!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orange
ALO Hotel
Ayres Hotel Anaheim
Ayres Hotel Anaheim
#6 of 118 in Anaheim
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,036 reviews

Been to Best Western Plus Meridian Inn & Suites, Anaheim-Orange? Share your experiences!