“Fantastic - Need I Say More”

Best Western Plus Meridian Inn & Suites, Anaheim-Orange
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Orange
GreenLeadersSilver level
atlanta, ga
“Fantastic - Need I Say More”
Reviewed May 27, 2009

I am a returning customer at this hotel. I was here a couple of months ago. I was impressed during my first couple of visits, however, this vist really showcased this hotel.

The staff was exceptional including the front desk people. The housekeeping people went out of their way to help - I guess I'd say above and beyond most hotels.

The breakfast was great - a nice way to start your day with lots of options and everything was so fresh. The money we saved by eating breakfast helps in the overall cost of the trip. Also nice the breakfast is right there so you don't have to leave the hotel to get something in the morning.

The pillows were wonderful. I love the pillows on the bed - nice to see some options rather than just the standard "flat" pillows you typically find at a Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn.

The pool was clean, clear and refreshing.

Overall I'd recommend this place time and time again.

You can't go wrong here with the way the rooms are outfitted, the location and the breakfast option.

I'll be returning here again in a couple of months for an Angels game and will definitely be staying here again.

Shoreview

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
Castro Valley
Reviewed May 19, 2009

This hotel is a gem! Although it is not directly located from amusement locations, it is located within close proximity to all attractions. The rooms are spacious, two queen size beds, very clean, and we got a kichenette with a microwave, sink, and refrigerator with a separate living room and dining room area. We got the best deal of hot breakfast included consisting of freshly made waffles,scrambled eggs, sausage, cereals, breads, fresh fruits, juices, coffee, and especially hot chocolate. Two large flat screen TV. Free internet access in your room and free parking also! The check-in and check-out went very smoothly. I would normally keep this place a secret, but since I can't travel here everyday, I want to share this excellent hotel to others. When I travel to LA again, I will definitely stay at this Best Western Meridian Inn & Suites in Orange, CA.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
viciouskitn
Reviewed May 10, 2009

Great place for a really good price! Planning on another trip soon...

• Stayed June 2006, traveled as a couple
Taipei
Reviewed April 4, 2009

We had 20 people in our group from Taiwan to the U.S. for a 21 days tour last month. Best Western Meridian was the first hotel for our trip, and I must say everyone was beyond impressed. If only the reminder of our trip had hotels just like this. Everyone loved Meridian's home feel and sized of the suite, it even had 2 plasma TV. My wife and I sleep in the bedroom and our 2 kids sleep in the leaving room. We travel a lot and this "2 rooms suite" was more like what you can see it at other hotels when you get the presidential suite. It gave us room to relax at the end of a day as we were tired but the kids still had energy. I thought we got lucky because we were only party of 4 in this group that really needed a 2 rooms suite, but all of our group got suites. The general manager actually said that the 90% of the rooms are 2 rooms suites. It was a really nice, clean and quite rooms with good service. If one thing could improve is to have a bigger breakfast room.

1 Thank RogerTaipei
New Mexico
Reviewed March 30, 2009

Our 1 bedroom suite was terrific! The four of us could all be together in the living room or divide up when the parents needed some quiet time. The room decor was maybe not quite as nice as a Hampton Inn but pretty close. It included 2 flat screen TVs, refrigerator, and a microwave once we asked for it. There is a little highway noise but I never noticed it unless I was listening for it, even at night. There was no noise from other guests but one morning; that may be due to low occupancy or thick walls

The rest of the hotel is older but clean and well kept. The pool seemed nice but we didn't try it. Breakfast included waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, bagels, pastries, cereal, coffee, milk and juice.

The location provides easy access to a nearby boutique mall, Disneyland, Angel's Stadium, the Honda Center or the University of California hospital.

2 Thank fredsquared
Honolulu
Reviewed March 29, 2009

This hotel has a separate bedroom suite and living room. Separate sink and mini refrig are a great convenience. Free wifi access from the rooms. Two large flat screen TVs with one in bedroom and second in living area.. Free parking. The exercise room is limited with one elliptical machine, one tread mill and one universal gym. Breakfast is included (eggs, sausage, danish, cereal, waffles, fruit, etc.). Located about 5 minutes from Disneyland, so thats probably the reason its still a secret to most travelers. Located two blocks from the Block at Orange. Very clean. Only drawback was that though rooms are nonsmoking, the exterior hallways have ashtrays that allow smokers close to the rooms.

1 Thank kimokeo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orange
ALO Hotel
Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn
Wyndham Anaheim Garden Grove
Wyndham Anaheim Garden Grove
#1 of 19 in Garden Grove

Been to Best Western Plus Meridian Inn & Suites, Anaheim-Orange? Share your experiences!