“Sunday Happy hour ALL DAY”
Review of Alcatraz Brewing Company - CLOSED

Alcatraz Brewing Company
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Orange, California
“Sunday Happy hour ALL DAY”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We had "happy hour" at 2:00 on Sunday at Alcatraz Brewing in the Orange outlet mall. You have to sit in the bar or on the patio. We sat on the patio, which was comfrortable and entertaining. Inexpensive drinks and appetizers (which are basically meals). We had sliders (3) which had fries with them for $7, and Spring Rolls (2 full sized on shredded salad) for $5. SERIOUSLY?!?! It was great food and a pleasant environment. Great Sunday out.

Visited March 2013

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“good food, but little noisy for conversation”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

This restaurant around its Alcatraz theme is amazingly decorated. It offers good brewery-type food, and some of their own beers a pretty delicious. It's good for a bar type outing but less suitable if you wish to have conversations over dinner.

Visited February 2013
Medicine Hat, Canada
“You won't leave hungry”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Love the atmosphere, loved the pull pork sandwich.They gave enough food to feed 2 people.Even tried the beer and I'm not a beer fan

Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Great Quality, Service and Price”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We had dinner, and the whole experience was great, we had fried calamari, Caesar salad and a bacon hamburger, all of them were amazing. Our server was really helpful and nice. The price was just right. Their beer was really good, but I have had betters. The place is spacious, and they have a great patio area that can also been used in winter.

Alberta
“Service? Not today.”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I am a frequent visitor to Anaheim - usually conferences not Disney. I usually shop at the Block at Orange (Outlets? No cab driver was that sure of the name) and occasionally grab a meal. I have eaten and had a beer at this site a few times and I like some of the local brews. By the way, the jambalaya is actually quite good, although I wouldn't know tonight. A friend and I were at the mall with some co workers and we decided to have a beer and a snack while we waited for others to finish shopping. We sat on the patio and for the next forty minutes were ignored. Servers walked by us, we called to the servers, friends joined us...nothing. It was beautiful evening to sit on a patio and we decided to see how long it would take - others sat and were served - us, nothing. I will not go back - I was embarrassed and angry. I have to give it two stars for the fact I have eaten and drank here in the past and it was average.