“They don't need a DJ!”

Dave & Buster's
Ranked #204 of 469 Restaurants in Orange
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
United States
“They don't need a DJ!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

The games are loud and happy. The DJ just made me want to leave.

They have an awesome salad called the Lawnmower.

The seating areas near the main entrance were quieter and a better place to eat. It's OK to go play games later.

Visited November 2012

Ventura
“Great stop before an Angels ballgame”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

We stopped off at the Block to see a movie before going to an Angels game later that night. After getting some food and walking around we came across D&B. If youve never been its kind of a hopped up arcade. They have a great selection of games to play. They offer food (which I did not try), and they have a full bar. We had a couple of drinks then played the games. If it is your first time know that you have to pay two dollars for a card and you just reuse it and keep adding money to it when it runs out (no pockets full of quarters here). Even though the have a bar they have plenty of areas away from that where the kids can be. We stopped in just to kill about 45 minutes and it perfect for that. THe drink prices were also very good. If you come to shop at The Block its a good place to bring the kids of all ages.

• Visited June 2012
Laguna Niguel, California
“Sui generis”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2011

Only restaurant I know of in Block at Orange that combines restaurant with variety of entertainment (pool tables, video games, etc.). Nice decor, upscale ambiance. Service good. Menu sufficiently varied. Food of good quality. It's convenient to be able to, after eating, amble through the entertainment and partake as one wishes - or just sightsee. Family oriented.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank sctmtn
Sandy
“FUN FUN FUN!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2011

I love Dave & Busters!!!!!
We had so much fun, the drinks were great and I wish we had a D&B in Utah!!!!

• Visited September 2011
Montebello
“What a horrible experience and service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2009

Went to D&B at the block on a slow Monday night hoping for great service i've gotten before at other D&B locations, I was sure wrong. I waited at the patio seating with my friends and other tables were also taken but nobody was being served, 15 minutes later a watier comes by and informs all of us that nobody is serving the patio and that we need to go to the main area with the booths. I make it over to the booths only to wait an additional 15 mintues for someone to even come up to us. We finally get our drinks 10 minutes later and the waiter says he'll be right back to take our dinner order, he was right back all right, 20 minutes later! needless to say, I asked for our check for the drinks and left D&B never to return again. This is the worst service I have ever seen ANYWHERE.

2 Thank scottlouie241