“Usual fun TGI Friday's experience”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Ranked #252 of 470 Restaurants in Orange
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Durham, United Kingdom
“Usual fun TGI Friday's experience”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We had a lovely dinner here recently, enjoying the usual TGI Friday's experience and quality of food - very enjoyable

Visited September 2013

“Looks small”
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

This place is right next to Dave N Busters. Its looks smaller than most I think. The burgers are good. If you want some sweets I believe theres a candy shop right next to it. Mostly young people work here.

• Visited June 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Cold Food, Poor Service,”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Greeted promptly when we entered & the waiter was semi-attentive, but when our meal arrived the chicken that I ordered was cold, the blue cheese to go on it was missing & the piece of chicken was overwhelmed by the massive bun. Had to ask 2x for the waiter to come & when I complained he asked what would I like him to do? how about your job & take the garbage back to the kitchen to prepare it the way the menu says and make sure its warm. The other meal was fine, good portions but I felt like I had to fight with the staff to get what I asked for. When we left the hostess was too busy playing Candy Crush on her phone to notice us leaving - that says it all! This was the first time ever & now last time ever I will eat at a TGI Friday's!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Alan N
Vancouver, Canada
“Great food”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Great food with large portions. We found it quite reasonably priced. The Location was good as it was close to our hotel and right by the outlet mall.

Visited May 2013
Carlsbad, California, United States
“Great pre-game dinner!!”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Stopped here for dinner before the Ducks/Kings game at the Honda Center. GREAT filet/rib combo dinner! Our service was awesome!!

Visited February 2013