“Cold Food, Poor Service,”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Ranked #261 of 472 Restaurants in Orange
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Toronto, Canada
“Cold Food, Poor Service,”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Greeted promptly when we entered & the waiter was semi-attentive, but when our meal arrived the chicken that I ordered was cold, the blue cheese to go on it was missing & the piece of chicken was overwhelmed by the massive bun. Had to ask 2x for the waiter to come & when I complained he asked what would I like him to do? how about your job & take the garbage back to the kitchen to prepare it the way the menu says and make sure its warm. The other meal was fine, good portions but I felt like I had to fight with the staff to get what I asked for. When we left the hostess was too busy playing Candy Crush on her phone to notice us leaving - that says it all! This was the first time ever & now last time ever I will eat at a TGI Friday's!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Alan N

Vancouver, Canada
“Great food”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Great food with large portions. We found it quite reasonably priced. The Location was good as it was close to our hotel and right by the outlet mall.

Visited May 2013
Carlsbad, California, United States
“Great pre-game dinner!!”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Stopped here for dinner before the Ducks/Kings game at the Honda Center. GREAT filet/rib combo dinner! Our service was awesome!!

Visited February 2013
Phoenix
“Busy Frriday Night, but service excellent”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

lots of tvs for sports addicts...waitress helpful..it was a busy night, parking was terrible unless using handicapped sticker

Visited January 2013
West Kelowna, Canada
“Food was good but service was Terrible!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were on holidays staying at a hotel close by. Where we live in Canada we don't have a T.G.I. Friday's so we thought it would be great to try one. Right from the getgo the service was aweful, and we are not fussy/picky people but when you are ignored, and have snarky people helping you, I will have an issue. It took so long to get acknowledged, so I finally went over to the hostesses (young girl and young man goofing around) and asked them to see where our server was she rolled her eyes and went off looking, I assume. But, even with that it took a few more minutes for someone to come. We were very close to just leaving but it was getting late and we were tired from a long day so we decided to take a deep breath and stay. Well, when the server came she did appologize and got us some drinks. We eventually got our food in an unacceptable wait time, finished eating, then once again was left there forever! No follow-ups to see how the meal was, and dirty plates sitting there. I again had to go grab someone and ask them to get our server to bring a bill. Wow, I know this wouldn't speak for all T.G.I. Friday's but we wouldn't return to this one. The management either needs some training or they are not very observant with how their staff is with customers. Again, we are very easy going, so it takes alot for me to give a poor review. Note: The food was good, no problems with the cooks.

Visited March 2012