“Amazing View of Sunset”

Orange Hill Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Orange Hill Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 470 Restaurants in Orange
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Scenic view, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Cliffway
Description: It is the hills of Orange County. It is a winding road. It is an ascension into the most memorable dining experience you will have. It is Orange Hill. Uniquely situated on the hills of Orange County, Orange Hill offers sweeping views of Catalina Island, Downtown Los Angeles, Disneyland's magical firework show and our beautiful California coastline. Arrive to cascading waterfalls, koi ponds and a stunning fireplace -- arrive at a new way to experience Orange County. Escape to our patio and relax with a glass of wine from our award-winning wine list or enjoy a hand-crafted cocktail from our vibrant O BAR lounge. Touting high-quality seasonal ingredients and local produce, Orange Hill serves USDA Prime Steaks aged perfectly to 12 days, chateaubriand and a signature miso marinated Chilean seabass. Orange Hill offers a fine-dining experience that you will never forget.
Nashville, Tennessee
“Amazing View of Sunset”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

A close friend of mine had her wedding at Orange Hill. The food and service was outstanding as well as the view of the sunset and city lights of Orange County at night . They have a great bar area, I would really like to go back to experience their Sunday Brunch next time I am in town.

• Visited August 2012

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Boston
“"Orange" Spectacular Sunsets....and great bar area....”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

On a road trip thru CA and our trip had us in the Orange area for one evening. We stopped in at this restaurant on a recommendation from a friend. We went to the bar area and enjoyed the seating --- a big comfortable "booth" --- orange --- with spectacular views of the city! We enjoyed their "happy hour" --- food and drinks, watched the sunset and loved the "small plates"! We did make a suggestion to our server --- for a restaurant that was in Orange CA, had "orange" has their "inside" color and had "oranges" for their "outside" color --- during the sunset --- we thought it would be neat for the bar to have a signature "orange" drink! Or even some sort of an "orange/orange colored" dessert! Definitely a place to check out if one is in the area!

• Visited March 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Spectacular views, good food.”
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Friends introduced me to Orange Hill. Had to take my wife when we were there on vacation. We weren't super hungry so we sat on patio and ordered some apps & nice bottle of wine. Wine list has nice variety & prices from low to high. We had cheese plate, lamp, flat bread, & others. lamp & cheese plate were the winners. Watched sunset over bottle of wine. You can see all of Orange County. Had such a good time we didn't want to leave so we ordered port. They brought out chocolate strawberry with it... nice surprise. Would definitely go back.

• Visited June 2013
Effingham, Illinois
“Wonderful Buffet Great Food Good Service”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We visited Orange Hill for Sunday Brunch and arrived early. We had reservations, and were seated promptly. There was a stack of donuts as we came in the door, and it was really hard to pass it up, but we knew that savory temptations awaited inside. Our server was attentive and kept our coffee cups and other drinks filled. I was served a wonderful omelet, then I visited the buffet for tasty prime rib. The fruit was fresh, but it was dessert that we will remember best because it was bananas foster, which was prepared and served immediately. It was the best bananas foster I ever tasted. The view out the windows was beautiful.

• Visited June 2013
orange county
“Bad Time at Orange Hill”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I made a reservation way in advance , requested a table next to a window , we waited while they sat other parties and then after all was done we did not get a window seat , when I asked they just made excuses , I ordered dessert and they were out , they did not take it off the bill , had to ask , food was OK but could have been a lot better , I took my girlfriend there and we are teenagers I guess that was why we received the very bad service , I saved my money for a few month's so I could go , my Dad recommended this place but now my Dad or I will never go again , I email them and told them what happened , but it seemed like they did not care , I never go there again.

• Visited May 2013