“Spectacular views, good food.”

Orange Hill Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Orange Hill Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 480 Restaurants in Orange
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Cliffway
Description: It is the hills of Orange County. It is a winding road. It is an ascension into the most memorable dining experience you will have. It is Orange Hill. Uniquely situated on the hills of Orange County, Orange Hill offers sweeping views of Catalina Island, Downtown Los Angeles, Disneyland's magical firework show and our beautiful California coastline. Arrive to cascading waterfalls, koi ponds and a stunning fireplace -- arrive at a new way to experience Orange County. Escape to our patio and relax with a glass of wine from our award-winning wine list or enjoy a hand-crafted cocktail from our vibrant O BAR lounge. Touting high-quality seasonal ingredients and local produce, Orange Hill serves USDA Prime Steaks aged perfectly to 12 days, chateaubriand and a signature miso marinated Chilean seabass. Orange Hill offers a fine-dining experience that you will never forget.
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Friends introduced me to Orange Hill. Had to take my wife when we were there on vacation. We weren't super hungry so we sat on patio and ordered some apps & nice bottle of wine. Wine list has nice variety & prices from low to high. We had cheese plate, lamp, flat bread, & others. lamp & cheese plate were the winners. Watched sunset over bottle of wine. You can see all of Orange County. Had such a good time we didn't want to leave so we ordered port. They brought out chocolate strawberry with it... nice surprise. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We visited Orange Hill for Sunday Brunch and arrived early. We had reservations, and were seated promptly. There was a stack of donuts as we came in the door, and it was really hard to pass it up, but we knew that savory temptations awaited inside. Our server was attentive and kept our coffee cups and other drinks filled. I was served a wonderful omelet, then I visited the buffet for tasty prime rib. The fruit was fresh, but it was dessert that we will remember best because it was bananas foster, which was prepared and served immediately. It was the best bananas foster I ever tasted. The view out the windows was beautiful.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I made a reservation way in advance , requested a table next to a window , we waited while they sat other parties and then after all was done we did not get a window seat , when I asked they just made excuses , I ordered dessert and they were out , they did not take it off the bill , had to ask , food was OK but could have been a lot better , I took my girlfriend there and we are teenagers I guess that was why we received the very bad service , I saved my money for a few month's so I could go , my Dad recommended this place but now my Dad or I will never go again , I email them and told them what happened , but it seemed like they did not care , I never go there again.

3  Thank e a
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Been here a few times now when we come over n visit from England. We tend to go for the Sunday Brunches. Food is great, service is great and view is.......great. You def need to book for the brunches though. Inside or outside, it's a wonderful place to dine with the views of the county. Choice of food for all tastes, little or much as you want. I very much doubt anyone would be disappointed dining here.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Try to eat on the terrace. They won't take reservations for it, but get there early to get an outside seat. The view of CA all the way to the ocean is out of this world, as are the sunsets. The food is very good, interesting, and pricey. It's a great place for celebrating. They get quite busy, reservations a must. The wait staff is a little young and inexperienced, thus you're not going to get professional service, but it was adequate. THe desserts are quite large and good, 4 people can share. The entrance to the place is quite pretty with a bridge and huge Koi and waterfall. You can't go wrong here for a special treat.