“Great family BBQ”

Lucille's Smokehouse Barbque
Ranked #7 of 474 Restaurants in Orange
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: "Serving the Best Bar-B-Que with the Finest Southern Hospitality"
Reviewed November 28, 2013

While visiting Orange County we always drop into Lucille's Smokehouse BBQ. Great food and great service. We had a combined plate of ribs, tri tip and BBQ chicken. Great feed for two. Try the baked beans... Yum! The onion straws were great too....

After dinner wander over to the outlets at The Block... Dinner and shopping... What more does a tourist want?

1  Thank walaby64
There are newer reviews for Lucille's Smokehouse Barbque

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Some of the best bbq I've had (including Kansas City and Texas). We had the ribs and a tri-tip sandwich. Even the kids liked it (which I was a little surprised).

1  Thank eaglecountry
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

We're from the south where BBQ is more common than Starbucks. So, we've had our fill and favorites. Lucille's was exceeded our expectations. The chicken and two meat platter (I had spicy links and pulled pork) was quite a bit of food but wonderful. The Memphis sauce (mustard based) was my favorite for the pork while the house sauce (vinegar based) was best for chicken. The place is popular, we waited 30 minutes at 8pm but it was unanimously well worth it. A great alternative to other chains (albeit this is one but small).

1  Thank RichardRiga
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I really love their take on the Carolina shrimp salad and how it complements the baby back ribs. The ribs are juicy and really tasty.

Also try their strawberry-iced tea peaches-apple iced tea. So refreshing!

1  Thank Bornok_30
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Got takeout here on my last night in Orange County, and was happy with the outcome. I ordered the fried chicken with garlic mashed potatoes (awesome!). It was really convenient to order online. When I arrived, the place had a kitschy, 50s diner kind of feel, so it would be cool to eat there next time I am in town. A good experience overall.