“Great value for the buck!”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #90 of 469 Restaurants in Orange
Cuisines: American
Cathedral City, California
“Great value for the buck!”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

The service was great - fast and friendly. The food was fine. It was conveniently located near our hotel and the baseball stadium.

Visited May 2012

Modesto, California
“Clean and quality service”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

This is a great place away from the Disney crowds great service.

Visited May 2012
Placentia, California
“It's just a Denny's”
Reviewed November 16, 2011

I've never been a super fan of Denny's restaurants; it's not that I don't like the food, to me they're just meh. My wife is a big fan, though, so we went there for breakfast. We were greeted by a friendly host and the waitstaff was very pleasant and prompt. I wasn't that hungry. I was just looking on the menu for basics like 2 eggs over easy with a rasher of bacon, hash browns & toast. They don't have that. What they do have is BIG breaksfasts and like I stated before, I wasn't that hungry. I settled on something called "Senior" breakfast choices. It ended up being 2 eggs & bacon. My wife had what's called "Moon Over MyHammy" which she enjoyed. I don't know why they have to make everything with such huge portions but it works for them or they wouldn't still be in business. It was OK.

• Visited October 2011