“yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

was here with a few friends for a quick lunch.

i ordered the roasted mushroom and goat cheese sandwich, Chocolate Filled Liege With Dark Belgian Chocolate and the waffle cut fries.

the food was heavenly. the sandwich was rich any savory.

the portions r HUGE. 2 people with small appetites can easily share one sandwich.

just wish they had a lil more comfortable seating as we had to wait a while to get a table and it was very sunny and hot.

if in the area one must surely try this cute little joint.

• Visited August 2013

• Korean first
Anaheim, California
“Awesome Waffle Sandwiches”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This was our first time visiting Bruxies and the manager Chad went out of his way to make us feel comfortable. He explained the history behind the owners/chefs and gave suggestions on which sandwich to chose. He delivered our food and sat and talked with us. He was so excited that we were enjoying the food that he gave us a custard sundae to try. I have to admit it sounded nasty but it was "Amazing"! We can't wait to go again and our friends are looking forward to it as well.

• Visited April 2013
Huntington Beach, California
“Didn't know what to expect”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

My daughter took me here today for lunch as a surprise. She said that all her friends talk about this place all the time and wanted to try it out. I ordered the Bruxie burger. The meat pattie was cooked perfectly. The burger had all the fixins of lettuce tomato and pickles All of if this in a folded over waffle. Amazing!!!! Had the cris cross fries to go with it that were very good. Topped it off with a cold ice tea and this made for a wonderful lunch experience.

• Visited July 2013
Irvine, California
“A waffle for a sandwich? Yes!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This place is very unique. I ran across this place by accident and the outside was invited so I decided to check it out. Little did I know, you can get a waffle and use it for a sandwich. I love this place and have take many of my friends here. The menu has a lot of options. There are so many waffles I love here including the Prosciutto & Gruyere, Turkey Club, Bacon, Egg and Cheddar. They also have desert options and sweet waffles. I love the atmosphere and this place is nothing like anything I have seen! I wish one of these would open in Minneapolis, MN! The only reason I didn't give it the full 5 stars is it is a little pricey.

• Visited June 2013
Manhattan, KS
“Amazing sandwich — in a waffle!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Some friends took me to Bruxie, and I'm so glad they did. It's a walk-up place with outdoor seating, but it's not typical fast food. It has all kinds of sandwiches in waffles instead of bread. I had the Green Eggs and Ham one, which had delicious ham, a fried egg (obviously), arugula pesto (that's the green) and cheese, all melty and wonderful. I also tried the waffle fries and a cola — their own recipe. For dessert, we shared caramel and hot fudge sundaes. The caramel one was sooo good. Homemade caramel, of course. I wish I lived nearby so I could try some of the waffle desserts.

• Visited May 2013