“Unique but worth trying”
Review of Bruxie

Bruxie
Ranked #2 of 469 Restaurants in Orange
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Long Beach, California
“Unique but worth trying”
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

I was around and I look up a place to eat. I found Bruxie and it had great reviews, so I decided to try it. I wasn't disappointed!!

I had the salmon lox waffle and it was great. I didn't really know what to expect, I'm not a big waffle, but it was perfect light meal.

Nice atmosphere with outside seating, And even though the line was 10 to 15 people long when I got there, it went really fast. Great service also..,

• Visited May 2013

• Korean first
Sint-Oedenrode, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“There goes my diet xD”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

This is the best of the best! Who came up with this should wear a crown! I wish we had something like this in the Netherlands. We dont even have waffles like this. Please someone, open a bruxies overhere. I will be your daily client :P

Visited March 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Unique and Charming”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I was visiting my nephew in Orange and asked him to take me to something local. We stopped at Bruxie and he said he had tried several things on the menu and was never disappointed. I loved that it was so unusual. While he was describing the area, the host came over with menus and gave me some pointers on what to order. He described their old fashioned creme soda and then even brought me a cup to try. I was a little concerned about seating because the line was long and the tables were full. By the way, all the tables are outside in the parking lot which is one of the things that made it so unique and charming. The service was fast and super friendly. The food was outstanding. I had the roasted mushroom with goat cheese, my daughter had the turkey club and my nephew had the BBQ pork. We had to splurge and also get the nutella with bananas. Way too much food but every bite was delightful. I would make a special trip just to go back to this place!

Irvine, California
“Gourmet Waffle Sandwich”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I heard about Bruxie via KTLA 5 and their review was spectacular so I thought I'd give this restaurant a try. I love waffles and the idea of having a waffle sandwich for breakfast was something new. I'd give this outdoor dining restaurant a 5 for service. They were welcoming and attentive. I should have given them an extra tip. Next visit maybe. For the food, I'd give them a 3.5. I had Bruxie Burger - Angus Beef Patty with Cheddar Cheese, Sliced Tomatoes, Pickles, Mayo & Crisp Lettuce. The waffle became soggy as soon as it was served. I had the feeling the waffles were fried but according to them they were not. They kinda felt like fried though. However, my sandwich tasted good. My husband had Turkey Club -Boar’s Head Roasted Turkey, Gruyere, Avocado, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Sliced Tomatoes, Crisp Lettuce & Pesto Aioli. This one was much better in taste. The price for these two sandwiches? It's a little bit expensive. I might go back there to introduce this restaurant to friends but me going back there because I'm craving for a waffle sandwich, no.

Sydney, Australia
“I'm not a waffle lover, but loved this!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Waffles are not high on my list of favourite foods - at least they weren't until I went to Bruxies. I had never heard of savoury waffles - but the roasted mushroom, goat cheese and rocket waffle was delicious! This was followed by the strawberry creme brulee waffle - quite rich, but great s a shared dessert. The waffles were so light and crispy and went surprisingly well with the fillings. I look forward to trying out some more of the menu items.