Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$119
View deal
Expedia.com$119
Tripadvisor$119
Algotels
Hotels.com$119
ExtendedStay$119
Priceline$119
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 3, 2017

The service was absolutely amazing. Not just one person but the whole staff is awesome.The rooms were clean and all the amenities were available every morning we had fresh coffee and continental breakfast. I am very happy with my stay here. Thank you

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Katella Ave., responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2017

Thank you so much for confirming to others that what a great choice Extended Stay America - Orange County - Katella Ave. is! It is a delight to know our courteous associates and your well-appointed room met all of your expectations for a great stay. Thanks once more for allowing us to be of service, and we hope to have the pleasure of doing so again on your next trip.

Reviewed August 1, 2017

My sister and I try to follow our spirit(s) because that is more important than anything physical. The moment we stepped into this hotel (at this specific location) we knew we were in the right place. Our spirit felt a sense of safety the moment we met Maggie.

Soon after, we became acquainted with Kat, Jess, Zarur ("Jr"), Kathy, Tiarah and the rest of the staff. I feel very blessed and fortunate to have been placed here. I feel like I have a sense of family and it is so comforting. It's probably because the staff is a family all their own. They are a caring family that invite their guests in to share in the love!!!

Maggie is a phenomenal manager. She keeps this hotel up (neat, clean and organized) with everything she has to give. Her hardwork and genuine care for her hotel and its guests is remarkable. Kat (Team Lead), despite her young age, she really knows her stuff! On top of that, I've noticed her undeniable bond with many of the guests; both long term and short stays.

Last, but definitely not least, the front desk staff; Jess, Zarur, Kathy and Tiarah are the best in the business!!! Hands down!!! I've never met any front desk agents, at any hotel I've been to (state to state), that are as AMAZING as these beautiful people here!

Adrienne & Bridget Liggins

P.S. Reading other reviews I see that so many people waste time complaining about little things in life. If you do that, you miss out on the beauty of all the good there is to experience. Good people, being in good company and hardwork & good ethics to boot!!

This hotel is Amazing; don't let snooty, Debbie Downers tell you otherwise!

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Katella Ave., responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

Bridget, thank you for posting such wonderful comments about our hotel, especially about our staff. We make every effort to provide service that is above and beyond your expectations, so we are pleased to see that you loved your stay. We look forward to sharing your comments with our team. Thanks for choosing the Extended Stay America - Orange County - Katella Ave. We hope to welcome you and your sister again soon!

Reviewed July 30, 2017

I tried - on four separate occasions - to get them to fix the bathroom tub's faucet that keeps dripping. It's non-stop and is a huge waste of water.

I called the front desk three times and on my fourth time I went to the front desk and a ticket was written. I then asked yesterday about it being fixed and was told they need to order a part.

This is ridiculous. It shouldn't take four requests to get a faucet fixed.

I stayed two weeks in this location. Two weeks and they couldn't fix a faucet.

The room is fine on the whole and the location is good.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
1  Thank SmrtBloned
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Katella Ave., responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2017

Thank you for being our guest. Please accept our apologies for not meeting your expectations. We take comments like yours very seriously, so we are looking into where we went wrong and making changes to our processes to better serve our guests. We would welcome an opportunity to accommodate you once more and earn your highest marks.

Reviewed July 23, 2017

The front desk clerk was belligerent and and rude. She checked us in to a smoking room (yes they still do exist) and we called down immediately and asked for a room change. She said that she asked me if I would like a smoking room. I explained that she didn't ask me, not would I have ever accept a smoking room, as my husband is very allergic. She was awful. She said "I did tell you" and I said "No, you didn't" and she said I told you. I did tell you, but in a very mean and rude way. My husband was right there...She DID NOT tell me a smoking room. Never in a million years would I have agreed to a smoking room. I have been in the customer service industry for 35 years, and 28 of those were in the hotel and hospitality industry. I would have NEVER talked to someone like that. I asked to speak to the manager and she said she was the supervisor and the only one on duty. The room was an ashtray. She eventually moved us to a first floor level that overlooked the homeless tent city that is less than 500 feet away. All around dissatisfied and an awful experience. I only booked it because it was the closest available hotel to our venue. I didn't read the reviews because I've stayed in many Extended Stay America hotels and they've always been quite nice. Never again. Lost a customer for life...not only at this hotel but anything with your name on it. I was so aggravated with her rudeness and they way she talked down to us that this that I'm still uncomfortable with the whole situation. Never ever again.

Room tip: Don't stay here. Ever.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Katella Ave., responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

Amanda,
We thank you for being loyal to our brand and for sharing your experience about our hotel. We can't apologize enough for the rudeness of our front desk staff and their failure to provide you with solutions to your concerns. We take our guests' comments very seriously and strive to provide the highest standards at check-in. We are sorry for the issues you experienced. We will use your comments as a guide and will monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests. Thank you for staying with us and for your feedback. We hope you will not let this deter you from remaining loyal to our brand.

Reviewed July 20, 2017

I am always happy when my work books me to this hotel. The staff is always happy and cheerful, manager goes above and beyond to make sure my stay is excellent. I'm surprised because this time she remembered me by name. The room was clean as usual and the hotel just looks better and better every time I come. Overall I recommend this hotel to anybody

• Trip type: Traveled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Katella Ave., responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2017

Thank you for being our guest once again and taking the time to review your experience at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Katella Ave. We are thrilled to read that you loved our courteous associates who took great care of you and your well-appointed room. It was our pleasure serving you, and we look forward to your next stay with us soon.