Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$119
View deal
Expedia.com$119
Hotels.com$119
ExtendedStay$119
Priceline$119
Travelocity$119
Trip.com$119
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2017

The place itself was not great; we stayed for 2 weeks while moving across the county. It was very outdated, old feeling, just not a great place to spend time. Housekeeping didn't come on the scheduled day - when we asked the front desk, they said the housekeeping was off that day, and would come the next day, and they gave us no prior notice of this. The internet also simply would not work on half our devices, which was very difficult as we were trying to apply for jobs in our hotel room and desperately needed internet. The worst part was, the front desk, instead of fixing the internet problem themselves, referred us to an outside internet hotline, and we had to waste our time sitting on the phone and fixing the problem! We complained, and the front desk offered us free upgraded internet...which we didn't end up getting because our internet obviously didn't connect whatsoever.

When we wanted to check out several days early, the front desk said that we would be charged for early checkout. Absolutely ridiculous, seeing as we had prepaid for the 2 weeks, and didn't expect a refund, and were instead about to get charged for NOT using the room for extra days. One of the workers at the desk insisted that this was the case.

The ONLY reason our stay wasn't totally a bust was because Kat at the front desk was an absolute pleasure. Instead of charging us to check out early, she fixed the problem, disregarding what the previous rude employee said about us getting charged to check out. She was also endlessly nice and helpful to us.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Katella Ave., responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2017

Yana, thank you for the review of our hotel. We sincerely apologize that you experienced so many difficulties during your stay with us. This is not the level of service we generally provide, and it certainly does not meet our standards. While our housekeeping service is designed for long-term guests, offering minimal intrusion to their home-like stay, we are happy to offer this service to you at a minimal fee. If we didn't communicate this at the time of check in we're sorry. That being said, I will share your praises with Kat. We hope you will consider giving us the opportunity to make it up to you on a future visit.

Reviewed May 22, 2017

I stayed here to attend an event at Honda Center. It is actually an over ten minute brisk walk due to the fact that there are fences blocking the direct route to the bridge over the Santa Ana River. I actually had to walk to the Starbucks, then to Katella Ave to get there.

My sheet had a burn on it, and the room was noisy.

On the plus side, the room is large and had a full size refrigerator and double stove top. Starbucks and Tilted Kilt are in the same parking lot complex. There is free coffee in the lobby and the Wifi worked well.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank See_me_in_TN
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Katella Ave., responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2017

Thank you for staying with us and providing your feedback. We are happy that you liked our convenient location which was perfect for your needs and your well-equipped room as well. However, we are sorry for not being able to meet all of your expectations and regret the inconvenience caused. Thanks once more for being our guest, and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon.

Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

The recommendation for this hotel is highly recommend. Great customer service , very quiet environment, & friendly guests. My experience with the assistant manager Kay Allen was a excellent experience she showed a sense of urgency to walk me to my room because I didn't know my way around the hotel . The management is a great team as well they provide breakfast & room service once a week. I would recommend this hotel to outsiders & also my family . Thank you .

Trip type: Traveled with friends
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Katella Ave., responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2017

Thank you for your recent stay at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Katella Ave. We are thrilled to know our staff, especially Kay made you feel welcome and took excellent care of you. We appreciate you recommending us and hope to welcome you and your friends back soon.

Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

Sheets were stained, furniture old and scratched up, torn window screen, breaker box inside room could not be latched closed, it just hung open, black mark on fabric headboard. Renovations going on just outside of our room. Extension cords daisy chained and taped down the hall. Changed our minds and did not stay at the hotel, we checked out.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank juniemoontx
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Katella Ave., responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2017

I am disheartened to read about the problems you experienced, and I hope you will accept my sincerest apology for what transpired. My managers and I are taking steps to ensure future guests do not encounter the same issues. I truly hope you and your family will give us another chance to prove that we are committed to providing outstanding stay.

Reviewed May 1, 2017

The room was adequate and very convenient to the Honda Center and Angels Stadium. (About a 7-minute walk to the arena, maybe 15 to the baseball park.) There;s nothing fancy here, and the price reflects that. It is also very close to a fine assortment of restaurants, less than 5 minutes away. You make your own bed here; they only have maid service once a week. There is a very very light continental breakfast that could be beefed up just a bit. If you are coming into town for a hockey or baseball game and aren't fussy, it is more than adequate. If you like amenities, maybe not. Now for the bad thing: There was a rather large fire on my final night there, Staff did a good job evacuating it, and everyone was safe. Still, a fire is a fire. Not their fault, of course, but a bit scary. They did the right thing by me, calling me two days later and refunding the room for that night. Fair enough.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Katella Ave., responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2017

Thank you for the review. It was pleasure knowing our location was perfect for your visit and that your room met your needs. We value your feedback as it will help us to improve our facilities moving forward. However, we are sorry for the unfortunate situation that occurred during your stay, but we hope that this isolated issue will not deter you from choosing us again. We value your business.