Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$123
View deal
ExtendedStay$123
Hotels.com$123
Travelocity$123
Expedia.com$123
Priceline$123
Tripadvisor$123
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

Sheets were stained, furniture old and scratched up, torn window screen, breaker box inside room could not be latched closed, it just hung open, black mark on fabric headboard. Renovations going on just outside of our room. Extension cords daisy chained and taped down the hall. Changed our minds and did not stay at the hotel, we checked out.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank juniemoontx
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Katella Ave., responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2017

I am disheartened to read about the problems you experienced, and I hope you will accept my sincerest apology for what transpired. My managers and I are taking steps to ensure future guests do not encounter the same issues. I truly hope you and your family will give us another chance to prove that we are committed to providing outstanding stay.

Reviewed May 1, 2017

The room was adequate and very convenient to the Honda Center and Angels Stadium. (About a 7-minute walk to the arena, maybe 15 to the baseball park.) There;s nothing fancy here, and the price reflects that. It is also very close to a fine assortment of restaurants, less than 5 minutes away. You make your own bed here; they only have maid service once a week. There is a very very light continental breakfast that could be beefed up just a bit. If you are coming into town for a hockey or baseball game and aren't fussy, it is more than adequate. If you like amenities, maybe not. Now for the bad thing: There was a rather large fire on my final night there, Staff did a good job evacuating it, and everyone was safe. Still, a fire is a fire. Not their fault, of course, but a bit scary. They did the right thing by me, calling me two days later and refunding the room for that night. Fair enough.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Katella Ave., responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2017

Thank you for the review. It was pleasure knowing our location was perfect for your visit and that your room met your needs. We value your feedback as it will help us to improve our facilities moving forward. However, we are sorry for the unfortunate situation that occurred during your stay, but we hope that this isolated issue will not deter you from choosing us again. We value your business.

Reviewed April 30, 2017

Pros: The staff was friendly and the outside of the building/lobby look nice.

Cons: Charged $10 for 1 hour early check-in. The room was old and dingy. The neighboring rooms/hallway was under construction. Some of the lights in the room did not work. At 05:00am the fire alarm went off because the side of the building at the end of our hall was on fire. Fireman had to grab items from our room at 07:30am so we could catch a flight. WORST HOTEL STAY EVER!

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Katella Ave., responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2017

Gordon, we are disappointed to read about the issues you encountered during your stay. We realize sudden evacuation is not a pleasant experience, but this had been a real fire and if we did not evacuate the hotel, the results may have been a devastating loss of life. In a situation such as this, the safety of our guests takes priority over everything else. I apologize for disturbing your sleep. We hope you understand the necessity of the action we took. We hope you will give us another chance to provide you with a flawless visit.

Reviewed April 7, 2017 via mobile

I came here to relocate but I can't seem to move into my own apartment because I love this place!!! The price is amazing and I get everything an apartment has plus maid service!
The staff feels like family to me! I have gotten to know EVERYONE here! Nadia is a fantastic District Manager! Maggie is an amazing general manager! Kat is a wonderful supervisor and the rest of the staff (Jessica, Kathy, Zarur, Delfino, Lang, Liz, Jose, Ivan, Lucia and Anna ) are amazing!!!

We'll see how long it takes for me to move out! Check back in 6 months

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Katella Ave., responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2017

Bridget, it's a pleasure to read your fantastic review about the Extended Stay America - Orange County - Katella Ave. We are glad you found as to be a great value and the service provided by our staff. I will share your compliments with my entire team. Please enjoy the rest of your stay.

Reviewed March 11, 2017 via mobile

This was better than expected. Rooms are big and nice. Staff is very helpful and there are lots of good places to eat close by. There is not an excercise room but a walk along the river in the morning is nice.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Katella Ave., responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2017

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experience. We are so happy you had a great night's rest, and that our location and service were to your liking. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we hope to see you again soon.