I am working in California on a long term contract and traveling back and forth to my family in Colorado. I have been at this Extended Stay for almost a full year now. I love the place, the service and the people (both staff and other long term guests). Because I am a long term guest, I often leave on travel for business and family and leave my room and belongings behind. When I come back my room is clean and everything is safe and secure. I come back to Extended Stay feeling like I am returning to my second home.
A couple of thoughts for other travelers:
1) This is an extended stay hotel with the services designed to reduce the price and make an extended stay affordable. If you want super plush bed linens, bath robes, free this and that and 24 hour room service then you should stay at an expensive hotel. This Extended Stay does have free WiFi, Free limited cable TV, Free Grab-n-Go breakfast, snack machines, laundry room and more.
2) This hotel is very close to Honda Center, Angel Stadium and Disney. I watch out my window and see the fireworks from Angel Stadium and I can hear the fireworks each night from Disney.
3) Even though this hotel is close to these attractions, crime is near zero. There is 24x7 security in the parking lot and the hotel is very strict about parking so you will always have a place to park. The city of Orange Police Department is very diligent, polite and always on the move in their fine city.
4) There are many excellent restaurants within a 3-4 minute walk including a Mexican food restaurant with a fabulous lunch buffet, a wonderful pub, a great steak/prime rib place, two or three other restaurants with American fare, a gourmet pizza joint, a Thai restaurant and a Starbucks and a Subway.
5) Lots of other restaurants deliver including multiple Asian restaurants, sandwiches/burgers, pizza and more.
6) There is a major 3D cinema located in the same parking lot as the hotel. Wonderful.
7) There is no pool or workout room. But, there is another Extended Stay a couple of miles away that you have free access to their workout room. You get the benefit without paying the higher price.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orange County - Katella Ave. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Orange County-Katella Ave Hotel Orange
- Extended Stay America - Orange County - Katella Ave. CA
- Extended Stay Orange