“Thank you for a great time!”
Review of ALO Hotel

ALO Hotel
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Orange
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed May 14, 2013

My daughter and I had a great time there. She wanted to go to the Block. It was across the street. Walking distance!!! Teens love it. So did I. The staff was very accommodating. They had a shuttle for Disneyland . We could've done without the fee but I understand with the economic times we're in. It was convenient. I hope to stay there again. I would definetly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Delgi28
Write a ReviewReviews (1,603)

Reviewed May 14, 2013

We were booked here through a vacation planning company. We had never stayed at an Ayres property before, but were familiar with the company.
Upon arrival, our check-in was fast, the lobby and check-in were very clean and comfortable.
The location is close to the Disney parks, about 2 miles away... very easy to drive to, or they have a shuttle bus every day to and from the hotel.
Our room was clean, comfortable, beds were very comfortable, and TV worked very good. (Something I have noticed in my travels that lacks attention!!)
The bathroom was clean, and the shower water was warm.
Breakfast buffet was very good, well stocked, and food was hot.
All of the staff from check-in to restaurant, to cleaning staff were all very friendly, always attentive, and easy to approach if you needed something.
We would stay here again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank bmloock
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Everyone was polite and the facility was well maintained.The breakfast buffet was great. Used the exercise room a couple of evenings and it was enjoyable. Hotel staff was very helpful with any questions I asked.Look forward to my next stay maybe the Angels will be in town then.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 12, 2013

My family just spent 6 nights at the Ayres Inn Orange and had a great experience. I tend to be a bit of a snob when it comes to hotels. We got such a great deal from Get Away Today that I couldn't pass this one up, but I was a bit nervous about the quality of the hotel even though the reviews on here were great. I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel was clean, beds were comfortable, and the breakfast was great. Eggs, pancakes, bacon or sausage, potatoes, fruit, cereals, bagels...perfect to fill up on before a long day at Disneyland. The hotel is a bit older and showing a bit of wear, but housekeeping and maintenance seemed to be on top of everything. The ART bus is very convenient and a bonus is this hotel is just far enough away from Disneyland that the shuttle was never full. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank jamielou4429
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Ayre's Inn Orange has become my preferred choice for frequent visits to the area, not only because of the reasonable rates, convenient location, and clean rooms, but for the staff's attentiveness and caring. On my recent stay, the driver arranged was considerably late, and the hotel compensated me for my troubles. I was grateful that they remedied an otherwise unpleasant situation. I'll continue to stay at this location.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stayed here for two nights & although the rooms were nice & the beds were comfortable, we got hardly any sleep because the walls were so paper thin we could hear our neighbor snoring & it even vibrated through the walls. It was miserable. great location, close to shops & Disneyland & the breakfast was nice, though. would contemplate staying at an Ayres again, but I'm not sure about this location. it looks as though they renovated an older hotel, maybe that's why the walls were thin? Love the decor though!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

The price was great. We were really surprised about how good the hot breakfast was. So nice! The cleanliness was great. You could tell the hotel is wearing a bit, but it was still fone.
We did have a really noisy family next door. They had a late night and very early risers. You could hear every word they were saying about Disneyland. Kind of hard to sleep past 6AM when we ourselves got in late from traveling. Not sure if it was because we we're put in a joining room or not, but I would hope the insulation is better in a regular room?

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank Wrightfam
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orange
#1 of 15 in Orange
Ayres Hotel Anaheim
#6 of 118 in Anaheim
1 mi away
Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area

Been to ALO Hotel? Share your experiences!