Free breakfast, free wifi & free parking? What more could you ask for? I am amazed at any bad review regarding customer service here. I have been here for 3 days now, have 3 more to go. These people go above & beyond to be friendly & helpful. Luis & Cory checked us in & were very accommodating & got a portable crib for our baby, even offered to bake us fresh cookies since we missed them. They offered cabs for us, towels for the pool and gave info on where to buy supplies for our baby. We have always been greeted by every employee, even all the cleaning staff. We have really been made to feel at home here. They have a laundry room on our floor which has been very handy as well as a microwave on the 2nd floor for us to use. We have a larger than typical fridge in our room & the overall decor is warm & pleasant. The room is ultra clean & the bed & pillows are very comfortable. The onsite restaurant is where we have breakfast & it is so nice to eat outside on the patio. The breakfast will suit anyone. There are eggs, hash browns, sausage, pancakes, cereal, fruit, bagels & breads with jams, peanut butter & cream cheese. Coffee, tea, juices & milk. Yes it is the same everyday but considering the variety, you could eat something different every day. Our room is facing the pool which is also facing the busy road & the hospital but this has not been a problem at all. We have heard very few sirens & we have never been woken up by one. Yes there is construction going on beside the eating area during the week but again no issue to us at all. The pool is heated & the hot tub is nice & hot & there are nice table & chairs to sit at our lounge chairs for sunning. The location to us is ideal, 5 minute walk to the Orange Outlet shops, 15 minutes to Von's grocery & 20 mins to Target. There are great restaurants around & Starbucks is right next door. I could go on & on about the positives but there really have not been any negatives for us. And for the people who booked through Hotwire, no you are not treated any different. We booked Hotwire and can't believe the price we paid for such a great little boutique hotel. We have used Hotwire 11 times this year alone, this has been our favourite hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the ALO Hotel! Our boutique-inspired hotel combines the comforts and conveniences of home with the warm hospitality you’ve come to expect from the Ayres name. All of the luxurious guest rooms at ALO Hotel are impeccably appointed with a full suite of complimentary amenities including our signature Ayres Dream Sleeper beds, televisions, refrigerators, coffeemakers, well lit work desks and Wifi, hairdryers, curved shower rods, and hookless shower curtains. Stay in and eat at the delicious Anepalco’s Cafe, our Mexican French Fusion restaurant located right in the hotel. Just moments away, enjoy sports events at Angel Stadium and the Honda Center. If you're in need of a wardrobe update or want to catch a movie, the Outlets of Orange are a mere 3 blocks away. Looking to visit Disneyland Resort? Anaheim Resort Transit provides affordable shuttle service to the resort right from the hotel! UCI Medical Center and Chapman University are our neighbors for those visiting their students. And you'll be glad to know that John Wayne Airport is just a short drive away. At ALO Hotel, your options are endless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your ALO Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayres Inn Orange / Disneyland Hotel Orange
- Ayres Hotel Orange
- Orange Ayres Hotel
- ALO Hotel Orange, CA - Orange County