“You do not leave hungary”

Old Towne Orange Walking Food Tours
Ranked #1 of 7 Food & Drink in Orange
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Renee's tour is fun for foodies & for those who want to learn about local history. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank bonnie m

Reviewed July 7, 2012

I have been to Old Towne Orange many times, but always to walk through the many Antique shops and Boutiques....I never knew there were so many unusual eateries there! From The Old Towne Grinder with over 2000 different brands of sodas to The Bruery with all their beers, wines and some scrumptious meats and cheeses to Taco Adobe, with tacos to die for!....Renee was our guide and she was warm, charming and very knowledgeable....this tour was well worth the money ...

1  Thank linda W
Reviewed June 23, 2012

We had a great time with tour leader Linda and 15 group members walking the blocks close to Orange Circle and eating, eating, eating. Tasted at 12 stops by my count: everything from a piece of candy or cookie to pizza to empanada to ziti to gelato. Pace yourself! some of the best was last, and we were so full we could hardly appreciate those last tastes.Park in the city lot, which is free for 3 hours. We used Goldstar for half price tour.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

We took the tour a couple of weeks ago and had a great time touring the restaurants and businesses of Old Towne Orange. The tour was more than we expected. Lots of great food tasting and good old Orange Towne historical information. You won’t leave hungry, that’s for sure. This is the best way to find those hidden culinary treasures amongst the many restaurants and businesses in Orange, I would recommend this tour to anyone visiting or living in the City.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

My kids got me 2 tickets for this tour through Groupon. It was so darn fun. We started at the Farmer's Market (could have stayed there all day!), then went on to visit several restaurants, Chapman College's Film School, a vintage clothing store, ending with a yummy cupcake. Beautiful day - more food than a 'taste'! Great way to spend a Saturday or any day.