“Sports Bar with Decent Prices”
Review of OC Sports Grill

Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed January 1, 2013

This was the only restaurant within walking distance of our hotel. We were pleasantly surprised with the extensive menu which included something for everyone. The prices were decent and lower than your typical OC restaurants catering to "Disney" Patrons.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

We spent about ninety minutes at this sports bar prior to an Angels game and I am glad we did. This is a spacious sports bar with inside and patio seating, plenty of widescreen televisions, pool tables and friendly patrons. Our bartender, Stephanie, was wonderful and attentive, the beer was cold and the bar food was pretty good. They have the usual things like wings, calamari and burgers and the food was pretty good. Happy hour is Monday through Thursday from seven until nine and features $3 draft beer and $4 well drinks. If you are in to fake breasts, (not my forte) this is the place as the servers girls pack more than Hooters girls!

Reviewed July 12, 2012

I went to the OC Sports Grill before an Angels game since I was in town and there to watch some baseball. I had a great time there and it is the perfect spot to meet up with friends for a few drinks and a great burger before a game or after the game.

Reviewed June 20, 2012 via mobile

Very cheap prices on wings on Wednesday's. Paid only $5 for 10 delicious wings. Service was extremely fast and location was great for a quick bite to eat before an Angels game.

Reviewed January 22, 2012

Straight down the middle experience here. The day we went was a slow sports day so I expected the service to be brisk. Friendly it was, but with no sense of urgency.

The food was satisfying, predictable and portions ample. I had the build-your-own burger and it was right on.

TV's are well placed like you would expect in a sports bar like this one.