“Really Good”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Stadium promenade
Transit: There are numerous OCTA bus stops on Katella avenue. We also have a Metro train link station less than a mile from our restaurant. This is located at Angels Stadium on Katella.
Description: Affordable, luxury dining at a premium steakhouse with the look and feel of a contemporary bistro. Salt crusted Prime Rib. Seared and seasoned steaks. Tender and juicy. Fresh seafood. Inspired salads, sandwiches, house ground burgers and starters. Every plate expertly prepared with uncompromising attention to quality. Progressive, varietal wines flow freely from the busy wine bar. Half glasses and flights for tasting. New discoveries from innovative, boutique wineries. The selection is ever changing to make each experience, different and exciting. Craft brewed beers, specialty cocktails and a great assortment of Scotch, Bourbon and other spirits.
So Cal
“Really Good”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

This is a fairly new place.... we like it very much and often take people who are visiting when we want a really nice place for dinner or lunch that isn't super epensive. Lots of wines to choose from as well as a full bar. The cheese board is fun to order with lots of great cheeses to pick from. Great devilled eggs for an appetizer and other wonderful entree items. Right next to the Centruy Stadium theatres if you want to see a movie and dine in one location.

Visited April 2013

Denver, Colorado
“Steak and Cheese made for a great dinner”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I went here for a business dinner with four colleagues. We got a cheese plate to start off the evening that was fantastic. Everyone was more than pleased with the steaks and their preparation. I had a pepper encrusted steak that was delicious. The side potatoes were hot and a good accompaniment to the beef. The service was very professional and helpful.

• Visited February 2013
Villa Park, California
“Not so Prime”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

First time eating here and we were very disappointed. We both ordered the Prime Rib and both cuts were tough and dry. Mine was an end cut (I know, you get what you order) but my wife ordered hers medium to medium rare. There was very little pink to it. Had it not been for the horse radish sauce, neither cut would have had any flavor. I ordered the the Iceberg wedge with Bleau Cheese dressing. A huge piece of lettuce came out with about a tabelspoon of dressing. I asked for more on the side and our waiter brought out a very small plastic container of it.

One great thing? Our waiter. Attentive, knowledgable and very polite. Other than that, not worth the price of admission.

• Visited January 2013
Orange, California
“Hit and Miss”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

I keep trying this place, because I keep wanting it to be great, but so far it has fallen short. We have been there about 10 times.
Many times your first choice of entree with be sold out/unavailable, which is always mysterious to us as they never seem all that busy. The food we have gotten has been excellent. I love the deviled eggs, and the beet and avocado salad.
The service always seems to be slightly off. Like maybe we ask for butter, but have to ask several times. Or need more water but they never seem to notice.
Once a friend and I went in based on an ad we saw saying they were extending their restaurant week specials. Neither the waiter nor the manager knew about this, and refused to honor it or offer any substitutions. We went there specifically for the restaurant week deal, and ended up having to order off the regular menu, which was disappointing.
They have a few desserts which take more than 15 minutes to make, but they give you no heads up on this so you can order early. You only discover when you are finally handed a dessert menu. When you have kids, once the meal is over no one wants to wait 15 more minutes for dessert to arrive. It would be nice if they told us before the end of the meal so we could order accordingly.
I'll probably keep going because its conveniently located next to the movie theater, but I always cross my fingers and wish for luck when we go.

Visited May 2012
Pleasanton, CA
“The prime rib was Primo!”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

This was a very good restaurant, especially for the price. The prime rib was some of the best that I've had at a restaurant and the wine flights were fun. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Visited May 2012