“Quite a good mall”

The Outlets at Orange
Ranked #1 of 28 things to do in Orange
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Outlets at Orange, Orange County’s only outlet shopping destination, is home to more than 120 outlet and value retail stores including Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom Rack, Off Broadway Shoes, DKNY, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger and more. The Outlets at Orange also offers fun and entertainment for the entire family with over 25 incredible eateries plus a Vans Skate Park, Dave & Buster's, Lucky Strike Bowling and a huge AMC 30 Theatre with IMAX.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
London
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Quite a good mall”
Reviewed August 14, 2006

This mall is quite spread out but is actually smaller than you think. The variety of shops is not that great but it is quite useful to visit it as there were some real bargains to be had. Short on places to eat, though. We ate at TGIFs and it was really crowded. A good mall to visit but I prefered South Coast Plaza.

3 Thank plymouthtraveller1

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Anchorage, Alaska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A Great Mall! Interesting Shops!”
Reviewed October 27, 2005

The Block at Orange was a great place to shop, (a nice change from the tiny places Alaska calls a mall!) It was nice to see some new shops, too, like Hilo Hattie and Papaya. Prices were reasonable (considering the area, it didn't seem like I was being gouged too badly!) and the people were friendly. I would sooo shop here again!

6 Thank CerasiJ
A TripAdvisor Member
“A Great Place”
Reviewed March 31, 2004

We were in Anaheim at spring break. I had read about this place on the internet. We were looking for a change to all the line-ups at Disney and came here. It's very close to Disney and it wasn't very busy. It's neat to walk around and had some shops that my husband and kids actually liked shopping in. Of course Van's skatepark is awesome!!!

8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
“My favorite store while visiting Cal.”
Reviewed April 14, 2003

While recently visiting family in Cal. I had the wonderful oppertunity to go shopping at a local mall near their home. My experience at The Block was one I will never forget. Being an outside mall gives one the feeling of freedom while shopping with fresh air as the walls. I loved the unique stores we shopped in and one store especially called Earthbound Trading Company. I am a collector of handpainted items from all over the world and when I saw this store I screamed to my relatives saying "We must go in here!". We must have spent an hour or more in this store and to make things even better the staff treated us like we were all special customers. I must say that my suitcase would not fit all items I purchased so we had to find luggage to purchase and the staff at Earthbound Trading even gave us the name of a leather store at The Block called New York Cargo where we bought even more gifts for family back home. The prices on the leather goods at NY Cargo were amazing! I still can't believe we spent so little and got so much! Thank you for building such an amazing mall. I had the time of my life and we even took in a movie at the AMC theater. PS The wonderful staff at Earthbound Trading Co. even offered to hold on to our purchases while we watched the movie which was very nice because we had alot of stuff. Thanks from NY

26 Thank A TripAdvisor Member