“Great location”
Review of Orange Tustin Inn

Orange Tustin Inn
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Orange
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I stayed here with my family after a day at Disneyland. I didn't choose to stay here-my father in law booked it for us as a gift to the kids so I was a bit nervous...I'm a control freak. But I was pleased with the hotel. Its close enough to Disneyland that its quick and easy to get to, yet far enough away that its not a super busy location. Theres fast food right down the street which was nice. My only complaint was the best wasn't that comfy. Other than that we had a great stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank 03nismochick
There are newer reviews for Orange Tustin Inn

Reviewed June 22, 2012

The room was clean with a good hot shower. The staff was nice and very helpful. The location is close to Angels Stadium and Disneyland. I will stay there again. Thanks Tustin Inn.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rcrmon
Reviewed August 24, 2011

We were delivering our daughter to College, this worked out perfectly just a few blocks from the campus. This is a motel style hotel, the rooms were really clean, flat screen tv good lighting, and good hot shower! What more could you want? Excellent value and close to everything. The owner was very very helpful and introduced us to the best indian restaurant we have ever been to Tandoor Cuisine of India.

Room Tip: first floor you can park outside your room
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank frederika
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orange
Best Western Orange Plaza
Best Western Plus Meridian Inn & Suites, Anaheim-Orange
Red Roof Inn Santa Ana
Red Roof Inn Santa Ana
#8 of 23 in Santa Ana
Extended Stay America - Orange County - Katella Ave.

Been to Orange Tustin Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Orange Tustin Inn

Address: 639 S Tustin St, Orange, CA 92866-3312
Location: United States > California > Orange County > Orange
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Orange
Price Range: $91 - $109 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Orange Tustin Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Orange Tustin Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Orange Tustin Inn CA - Orange County