“Fresh seafood!”
Review of King's Fish House

King's Fish House
Reserve with OpenTable
King's Fish House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 474 Restaurants in Orange
Cuisines: American, Japanese, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed November 17, 2012

King's is a good place for seafood. We come in the summer, during soft shell crab and pacific salmon season. Both taste fresh and delicious. In addition to these, they have a strong selection of freshly delivered fish with a menu that is printed up daily. Having been here multiple times, the service is always fine, and the food is consistently good up and down the menu.

This place is popular with our kids because they have a very nice kids entertainment menu (including temporary tattoos) and jokes on the beverage napkins.

As a bonus, they have nice decor and usually play blues or old R & B in the background.

There are newer reviews for King's Fish House

Reviewed November 13, 2012

A great spot. We dined outdoors. I was with a large group and everything we ordered was outstanding. I normally do not like mussels but here they were delicious. Excellent wine choices.
A really wonderful dining experience!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I had been there once years ago and was not impressed and had never been back. A co-worker had convinced me to go (have to admit I wasn't really looking forward to it), but she took me into the back (bar area) and wanted to sit there instead of the restaurant. The bar is very cool. Reminds me of a very quaint eastern seaboard type place....lots of charm. I had the mexican coconut shrimp with garlic mash and coleslaw. I couldn't finish my plate. I think I ate 4 or 5 very large and tasty shrimp, my garlic mash which was great and some pretty good cole slaw. The rest we took home. I had the bread pudding for dessert. It was ok...it was over-heated (by the microwave I am assuming) and was slightly mushy. Otherwise, had it been heated properly it was very tasty.

The service was good, the place has a very nice ambiance and the food was really good. A bit pricey I have to say. But nice for an occasional treat. I will most definitely be back.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Service was very slow considering it wasn't crowded & we came early to eat dinner. Food was over-priced for being little more than on par with a Chili's or Coco's coffee shop.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Whenever Im up that way I like to stop in for the louie salad with shrimp. The fish tacos are also tasty.