“Good Quality Food”

El Torito
Ranked #11 of 337 Restaurants in Ontario
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 6, 2012

The food at El Torito is always tasty, the atmosphere is good, and the wait staff is attentive. I did not have a long wait for my order and the restaurant was busy. Good choice.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

We moved out of California a few years ago, so it's been a long while since we'd been to El Toritos. It remains a good place to get a variety of Mexican dishes. The prices are average and you get a good value for your money. The free chips and salsa are good. The meals we had were tasty. Anyone who says the food here is bad is just a food snob. No, this is not an authentic, lard infused real Mexican restaurant, but then if you have common sense, you don't come to El Torito's looking for Mama Rosa's tamales, just simple, everyday American Mexican food. Get over yourselves, Foodies.

1  Thank garfieldgal
Reviewed January 19, 2012

LOVED Everything! great experience and wonderful food.

Reviewed July 23, 2011

Great food and service. Even when crowded, they get the food to you quickly.
Reasonable prices too.

Reviewed June 22, 2011

Mu son took me here for Fathers Day. I was prepared to be disappointed because the last few times I had been to an El Torito Sunday brunch I was disappointed by very mediocre food. For some reason, this location was excellent. The food was prepared well, the service was top notch. A very enjoyable experience. This is the only El Torito I will go to from now on.

1  Thank Brian92882