We have mixed feelings about this Ayres Inn, which is about the fifth of their properties we've used.
Positives: Clean room, soft bed, dividing wall between sitting area and bed. Not far from restaurants, shopping, or the airport. Nice pool and landscaping. Enormous elephant statues near the front door are pleasing, if that's your thing. There is a wild chicken roaming free in the parking lot, which is always a plus. The complimentary breakfast dining area is larger than you find in most of the Ayres, so it seems less....sticky.
Negatives: We stayed Friday-Monday. On both Friday and Saturday nights, there were wedding receptions that lasted until midnight. Half of the hotel positively THROBBED from the bass. It was very, very loud. If you are sensitive to this sort of noise, it would be best to request a room that is on the left side of the hotel as you are walking in the front door, and if you are sensitive to train noise, you'd probably better stay elsewhere. We also had a little trouble getting linens for the pull out and extra towels for our room and the pool, as housekeeping seems to disregard those requests. (Had to go downstairs for bed linens, waited at front desk for fifteen minutes for pool towels, and had called for extra room towels in the evening and had to call again in the morning to get them...however, Mohamed at the front desk was most apologetic about the last instance mentioned, and sent the towels up promptly. He then called me back a few minutes later to make sure I'd received them.)
Would we stay here on a weekend again? Probably not, unless we could be absolutely sure we wouldn't be anywhere near the meeting rooms and the parties that go along with them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Azure Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport, formerly the Ayres Hotel & Suites, is a delightful combination of warm hospitality and modern convenience in a premier Southern California location. Whether you're here for a short business visit or a long, relaxing retreat, you'll find all of the luxurious guest rooms at Azure Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport are impeccably appointed with a full suite of complimentary amenities including our signature, triple sheeted Dream Sleeper beds, flat screen TVs, refrigerators, coffeemakers, well-lit work desks and Wifi, iHomes, hairdryers, curved shower rods, and hookless shower curtains. And every morning you will start your day right with our complimentary full American breakfast. Many of our 167 guest rooms also open to the beautiful courtyard, which offers a calming respite to the weary traveler. Azure Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport is right where you need to be in Ontario, California. Engage in some retail therapy at the Inland Empire's primary tourist attraction, the renowned Ontario Mills Mall. Conveniently located within walking distance, the Ontario Convention Center plays host to many expos and events that are of high popularity among guests. After the events stay in and relax at the fabulous Courtyard Grille, located right in the hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Azure Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayres Hotel And Suites Ontario Airport / Convention Center
- Ayres Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport / Ontario
- Ayres Hotel Ontario Airport