$104
Country Inn
$108
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$179
$99
$110
$99
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

Ontario Airport Inn(Ontario)(Great Value!)
$73
All reviewsconvention centerhalf wallfree breakfastjacuzzi tubtrain noisesitting areaayres hotelswet barking suitenice breakfastrooms are spaciousoatmealfirst floorclose to the airportan early flightfront desk staffgreat place to stay
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

Stayed the night at the hotel the night before my flight. The hotel and room was amazing. Everything was up scale and the restaurant in the hotel was nice too!

I love that it is energy efficient. Paul the bartender was super nice. Shaneeka at the desk was super helpful! This place is amazing.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
DanielSH1, Manager at Azure Hotel&Suites Ontario Trademark Collection, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Thank you for your review of our hotel, we truly appreciate when we get honest feedback from our guests as it helps us know what we are doing right and where we may need to improve.
I’m so pleased to hear that we were able to meet your expectationsand will share your feedback with Paul and Chaneka.

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

I was here last week on business. I'm always in Ontario and this hotel has become my second home. The staff are super friendly, and have basically become family. Wilkenia at the front desk is amazing!

The rooms are super spacious. I love that there is a sitting area, separating the bed room with a wall partition.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
DanielSH1, Manager at Azure Hotel&Suites Ontario Trademark Collection, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Firstly, I want to thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We take the experience of our guests in the highest regard and we focus on personal attention to make sure your stay is flawless.
I am happy to see you had an overall enjoyable experience with us and value our location. We pride ourselves on providing the best stay imaginable that includes our rooms and amenities

Reviewed September 8, 2017

I've been to the area a few time for business or leisure and I love the Azure! I always have a great experience with the staff, my room, and the amenities. It's central location makes it extremely convenient--close to shopping, the airport, and the convention center. Rooms are spacious, there is zero noise, and everything is clean and well-taken care of. Overall always a positive experience.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
DanielSH1, Manager at Azure Hotel&Suites Ontario Trademark Collection, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay. I will definitely share your feedback with my staff. We look forward to serving your travel needs in the future!

Reviewed September 7, 2017

Great place to stay,friendly staff,nice and clean rooms, I will stay again.The location is close to lots of shopping and nice restaurants.Also the price is a great deal,also included breakfast and close to the airport.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Management response:Responded September 8, 2017

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I am glad you enjoyed our location as well as all of the amenities. We take great pride in providing excellent service as well as a clean comfortable room to every guest. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area.

Daniel Schmit-Hughes, CHA

Reviewed August 29, 2017

Absolutely no organization, you call the number on their website and even though the automated system says press 1 for all RESERVATIONS, apparently that only means one specific kind of reservation...well why not say that on your system? They also apparently can't transfer you to the "correct" department, so you're forced to hang up and call again and press 0. This is just pathetic, what kind of business phone system doesn't let you transfer a call? So much incompetence.
All the while staff sighs and exhales annoyingly, as if it's the customer's fault their company has an incredibly sub-par, incompetent system.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank Karina M
Management response:Responded August 31, 2017

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations in handling your call. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future and you would actually stay at the hotel and see for yourself what we have to offer.