WINNER WONDERLAND

Azure Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport
Ranked #3 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
GreenLeadersGold level
Alpine, California
“Scrapbook Expo Weekend Getaway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

My sister and I decided to turn the Scrapbook Expo into a weekend getaway and decided to stay at Ayres which happens to be on the same side of the street as the Convention center so that you are within walking distance of the hotel and convention center.

Our room had two queen size beds with a room divider, sofa, desk, chairs, WiFi, TV, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, overall very spacious.

Hotel has extremely friendly and courteous staff. The bar/restaurant has excellent food and reasonably priced. Our stay also included breakfast which consisted of a full complimentary full American breakfast. Breakfast consisted of a selection of eggs, sausage, potatoes, waffles or French toast depending on the day, fresh fruit bowl, oj, coffees, toast, bagels, oatmeal what more can I say, you had an excellent selection.

Room Tip: Our room was located in the west wing second floor overlooking the pool. Could hear the trains off...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (208)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Wonderful place to stay, the rooms are beautiful, functional, comfortable. They go above and beyond to help you and are always pleasent. the restaurant inside has excellent food. We stay every year we come to the scrapbook expo crops. Love this hotel!

Room Tip: All the rooms I have chosen have been wonderful! I always choose the highest floor
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Lancaster, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

What an exceptional staff! Courteous, professional, enjoyable. Really had a great time staying here. Very nice room & hotel - well maintained. Clean, well kept. The breakfast was also very good. We will certainly stay here again...

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
oregon city
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

I stayed at your wonderful hotel for three days for my 50th high school reunion. It was a great experience. The hotel is conveniently located, the staff is excellent and very helpful, the room excellent, the banquet room was very good, and the breakfast was very adequate.
Barbara

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

I travel to Ontario, CA, several times a year and have never stayed at the Ayres Hotel. I have lost out all these years. The hotel was clean, well-maintained, and the staff was the best. The hotel was beautiful, the food good, and the price within expectations. However, the kindness and the professionalism of the staff has won me over. The Ayres Hotel will now be my first hotel of choice when I am visiting Ontario, CA.

John

Room Tip: The rooms with Jacuzzi's are really incredible.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank John M J
Santa Barbara, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

I booked a double queen bed and sofa bed room on hotels.com for myself and my 2 teens (13 and 18). At the reception l was told that anyone over 13 is considered an adult. The impression given to me that l am expected to pay extra. Well after a 6 hr drive from SF, l was in no mood to pay extra...so l told him not to go there and he should take it up with hotels,com. On the hotels.com website it it asks you to enter your kids age on a pull-down menu. The hotel must know this so and l can't be the only person who has visited this hotel with a kid 13 and over. So why ask unless it's to get extra money from me. Otherwise fix it with hotels.com. Then l told the room l booked was not available. I was given a King and a sofa bed (which was just a sofa..not the pull out sofa bed kind). It was late evening and I was tired so just took it (no refund was offered).

I should mention that the clerk was pleasant and courteous and our room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Big Bear Lake, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

From the moment I walked in, greeted by giant elegant elephant statues to my exit with the airport shuttle driver toting my luggage in front of me, it was a perfect stay. I paid $100 for what could very easily have been a $300 stay. I chose the Ayres because it's a park and fly hotel - 14 days of parking, a full breakfast (not a donut), free wifi and a full suite appointed with lovely decor and the best bed and pillows I've slept on in years at a hotel. It was also spotless, including the bathroom - as if it were brand new. (Was it?). The staff was young and professionally vivacious. Gee, I sound like a commercial - but truly, I was impressed. The only challenge I had while there was with the Internet connection, but I had my own hotspot so I didn't suffer. By the way, they even have a button on the phone for Internet connection assistance. I'm still on my trip, and my car is parked at the Ayres. When I fly home, I'm thinking I might just stay another night before going home if I'm tired. There is the sound of a train going by from time to time - but the sound is muffled enough that it is not disturbing, just noticeable.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo