“Great stay at the Ayres Ontario”

Azure Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport
Ranked #3 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
GreenLeadersGold level
Carlsbad, California
“Great stay at the Ayres Ontario”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is the third time I've stayed at the Ayres Ontario and each time has been a pleasant experience. The staff at the front desk is always pleasant and takes the time to answer any questions. The breakfast is always top-notch, the rooms clean and inviting and the courtyard and hotel lobby are a great place to meet guests or friends for a conversation or a drink. The happy hour is also an added plus if you are around during that time. I know I will look forward to my next year's stay at the Ayres Ontario.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank DLV56
AyresHotels, General Manager at Azure Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear DLV56,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to leave a review on TripAdvisor to let others know about your experience at our hotel. We are so delighted to hear that you always have a pleasant stay each time you visit us. We are also glad to know that you enjoy the full American Breakfast Buffet and happy hour at our on-site restaurant and bar, Ayres Courtyard Grille during your visits! Thank you again and we look forward to serving you in the near future.

Amy Delgadillo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (216)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

I am so happy to have discovered the Ayres hotel group. I stayed in one in Redlands CA and loved everything about them. Then I stayed in the one by the airport and loved that even more. The location is perfect if you are flying from Ontario International airport. It's less than 6 minutes to the car rental return area and even closer to the terminals.

• Stayed August 2013
NH
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

As a frequent traveler I see quite a few hotels. This was my Third Ayres Hotel this week. All of them were excellent. The rooms were clean and comfortable but the stand out in all of the hotels was the staff. Excellent Customer Service across the board.

Definitely will be my first choice when I travel to the area again.

Room Tip: Great Airport Location.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Westminster, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

Excellent customer service. Amy was exceptionally accommodating by helping coordinate a rental car that allowed me to p/u & d/o at the hotel and use hotel shuttle to & from airport. Process cut down on my airport process time significantly.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

After a long road trip this stay was exactly what we needed very beautiful hotel will recommend to every one. Location was perfect not to far Ontario Mills Mall. The best part was the bed very very comfy just what we needed :)

• Stayed August 2013
Palmdale, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

We have stayed at another Ayres Hotel in the past, and since is was a super nice place we figured how could we go wrong. If you are in the area I would highly recommend you stay here. The rooms were very clean, and smelled great. We had a first floor room. The pool was out side your room, and even though we didn't use it; it was nice to sit out by the patio area surrounded by nice landscape and a fountain. The dinner was pretty good, but after a long day and not in the mood to drive around looking for a place to eat, and not have to wait for a table; it work out fine. It was quiet and filling. The breakfast was simple but hot, and enough for your first meal of the day. If we are in the area again, we wouldn't think twice about staying in at the hotel. We will make a reservation at the Ayres Hotel & Suites.

Room Tip: There are more than one Ayers Hotel in the surrounding area. So make sure your reservation is at the...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Joseph C.,

We are so grateful that you chose our hotel for your couples weekend! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review to let others know about your experience with us. We are delighted to see that you enjoyed the courtyard and the complimentary full American Breakfast Buffet. Thank you for choosing to dine at the Ayres Courtyard Grille as well! We hope to see you again in the near future.

Amy Delgadillo
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

Excellent room, very clean and comfortable. Apart from the restaurant I felt it was 5 star. It has a clean feel. The restaurant is kept very clean as well as the public bathrooms. The breakfast attendants were on top of everything even though it was very busy. Good breakfast selection.

The room smelled clean and was well laid out. Good cable channel selection. The bed was one of the more comfortable hotel beds I've stayed in. There was a nice kitchenette setup.

There were only 2 disappointments:

1) the restaurant food for dinner was subpar however, I can't say I've really ever been impressed much with any hotel food in general so it was probably average for a hotel. Below average for a good restaurant though. The bartender was great though, very nice and I had an excellent martini.

2) I had repeated trouble with the wifi. I had to call twice to their tech support, was put on hold and finally gave up on the 2nd attempt, and it never did get resolved. The message that came up on my tablet was that there was some security issue with my tablet even though I ran AVG antivirus on it twice and there was no threat. I ended up having to tether to my phone.

Apart from these issues the hotel was great. A special kudo to Kourtney at the front desk who was very sweet, patiently paid attention to my wifi complaint and also was very helpful at our check in. All of the staff seemed very good though. I would definitely stay here again although I do hope they get the wifi thing sorted out.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business