Azure Hotel & Suites Ontario, A Trademark Collection Hotel
Residence Inn
$159
$111
$79
All reviewsconvention centerhalf walljacuzzi tubfree breakfasttrain noisesitting areaking suitewet barrooms are spaciousfront desk staffnice breakfastoatmealgreat place to stayfirst floorclose to the airportan early flightvery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I pay attention to detail. Ayres Hotel Inn & Suites is extremely detail oriented. From the exterior; structure and landscaping, to the beautiful peaceful courtyard and comfortable patio furniture, to the interior; decor, cleandliness, friendly staff, over-sized rooms, classy furniture, fresh paint, clean carpets. The Courtyard Grille has wonderful food and is reasonably priced. The ballroom is breathtaking. If you're staying to relax or planning an event this is the "gold standard" of the hotel industry.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Vicki W
AyresHotels, General Manager at Azure Hotel & Suites Ontario, A Trademark Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Dear Vicki -

Wow! Thank you so very much for your thorough review and very kind words. It is fantastic to have made such an impression on you and humbling to be held up as a standard by which other hotels should be measured. I am also thrilled to hear you found our careful attention to detail a positive trait as we strive to get each one right! We are so appreciative of your review and hope to welcome you back very soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Stayed here for one night on business.....wished I could have stayed longer.. This was my first stay at an Ayres property and won't be my last. The hotel was beautiful and the room very large with a very comfy bed. All upgraded bedding with down pillows and comforter. Checked out the room service menu and couldn't believe how reasonable the prices were. Ordered a Chef salad, Shrimp cocktail and a drink.....all delivered to my room in 30 min for under 20 bucks. In the morning I went downstairs for breakfast (included in the room rate) had a made to order omelette bacon,fruit and toast. All and all a great stay....

Room Tip: Don't miss the breakfast!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank meljohnnel
AyresHotels, General Manager at Azure Hotel & Suites Ontario, A Trademark Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Dear Meljohnnel -

We wish you could have stayed longer too! Thank you so much for allowing us the opportunity to welcome you if only for a single night. How wonderful to know we were able to make an impression in such a short period of time and that your overall stay was so enjoyable. We are very grateful for your recommendation and hope you will seek out our hotels in your future travels to the area.

Many thanks,

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I requested a hypo-allergenic room. No air fresheners or smelly cleaning products, upstairs in a quiet spot for the conference I was attending here. Everything was as 'requested', in fact the head of housekeeping and manager spoke to me prior to the room and then later as I passed through the lobby to ensure I was comfortable and the room satisfactory. In fact, on another unrelated issue, they persevered to resolve something (that wasn't under their control) that I had requested. Every employee was kind, polite and service oriented, I was truly pleased and felt valued. I travel in and out of the country 15-20 times per year, and highly recommend the rooms and staff here for comfort and service. When the bar ran out of my beverage the bartender allowed me to order my refill from the service window, as he felt so badly about my favorite being gone.....Amazing, consistent, excellent customer service.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Shairrie V

Dear Shairrie -

It was an absolute pleasure having you as our guest. Thank you so much for allowing us to host your stay and for your very kind words. Warm, welcoming, consistent service is exactly what we hope to provide our guests, and I am thrilled you found our team so accommodating. We appreciate your enthusiastic recommendation and hope to welcome you back very soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Very nice customer service. we really like insise the room very clean and beautiful hotel. Excelllent breakfast. beautiful decoration inside the room and very quite. very nice outside and inside hotel. we really like to stay here.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Gabriela G

Dear Gabriela -

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your stay and for sharing your experience with fellow travelers. The Ayres family put a great deal of thought and effort into the decor and various amenities offered in the guestrooms, so it is wonderful to hear you found them comfortable and likable. We greatly appreciate your review and hope your travels bring you to the area again very soon.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I can only echo what most of the other reviews say about this hotel. Lovely hotel with super comfy suite style rooms. Excellent breakfast included with the room rate. Swimming pool and surrounding area was really nice as well. I would certainly stay here again if in the LA area. A great example to other hotels.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends