Azure Hotel & Suites Ontario, A Trademark Collection Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Fitness center
View Hotel
All reviewsconvention centerhalf walljacuzzi tubfree breakfasttrain noisesitting areaking suitewet barrooms are spaciousfront desk staffnice breakfastoatmealgreat place to stayfirst floorclose to the airportan early flightvery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 21, 2012

After a very long day coming from UK with a missed connection at the international airport, I was so pleased that I had a reservation at this hotel. The shuttle pick up from the airport was very quick and helpful, and the late night receptionist also so efficient that I was very quickly able to collapse into a very comfortable room. I was sorry when I saw the facilities that I could not stay longer. The staff were also very helpful about looking for some shoes I thought I had left there

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
AyresHotels, General Manager at Azure Hotel & Suites Ontario, A Trademark Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2012

Dear JetLaggedBrit -

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to welcome you, even if only for a short visit. It was an absolute pleasure providing you with comfortable accommodations and welcoming service. We strive very hard to make each of our guests pleased to have chosen us and are so grateful for your kind words. Perhaps on your next visit you will have the chance to spend some more time exploring the hotel and its various offerings including a delicious on site restaurant. We appreciate your recommendation and hope to welcome you again very soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed July 18, 2012

2 adults and 2 kids, we stayed at a room with 2 queen beds and a sofabed, so much space! The kids really enjoyed the pool and we adults were able to relax. Breakfast was great. Place is beautiful - pictures don't do justice. Thanks.

Room Tip: Rooms with 2 queens and sofabed are very roomy!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
AyresHotels, General Manager at Azure Hotel & Suites Ontario, A Trademark Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2012

Dear Sandra -

You are so kind. Thank you for your positive review and for choosing our hotel for your stay. Many guests find that our guestrooms featuring two Queen beds and a sofa pullout are very useful when a family of four is visiting, so I am pleased you found yours so accommodating and clean. I also greatly appreciate your comment about photos as we do our best to accurately represent our hotel on the Ayres Hotels website. Thank you again for your recommendation. We do hope to welcome you in the near future.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

We were going to Ontario for a conference, but staying here made it a vacation. We had a courtyard suite. The people were all very friendly, the room was a great buy, especially with free wifi and hot (and good) breakfast. It was tough choosing between going out to the whirlpool by the pool and using the in-suite jacuzzi... It was so refreshing to see excellence in action.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
AyresHotels, General Manager at Azure Hotel & Suites Ontario, A Trademark Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

Dear SojournerTruthFan -

It was a pleasure welcoming you to our hotel. Thank you for your positive review and for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. Any time we are able to exceed a guest's expectations we are thrilled so it means a great deal that you found every aspect of your stay so enjoyable. To be described as "excellence in action" is so wonderful and we greatly appreciate your recommendation. We hope you will think of us again the next time you are in the Ontario area.

Safe travels,

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Great for business or leisure! Exceptional accommadations...the room was clean, spacious, and filled with extra amenities: microwave, refrigerator, great shower head and coffee maker. Outstanding service at the front desk. Also, yummy warm cookies, great made to order breakfast and complimentary afternoon snacks & drinks that can be eaten in their beautiful pool and courtside area. The seafood pasta at the restaurant was excellent! Close to convention center, airport & Ontario Mills Mall. Although I was there on business and only live 20 miles from Ontario, I felt as though I had a mini vacation at the Ayres Hotel! this hotel will always be my first choice!

Room Tip: Ask for a courtside room... beautiful view of pool, courtside and mountains.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
AyresHotels, General Manager at Azure Hotel & Suites Ontario, A Trademark Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Dear DeeDav -

What a very kind review - thank you so much! We greatly appreciate you choosing our hotel for your stay as we know there are many choices available in the area. It sounds like the many added room amenities, such as the refrigerator and microwave, as well as the restaurant offerings helped make your stay comfortable which is wonderful to hear. To be any guest's first choice is an absolute honor and we will not take it lightly. Your recommendation is most appreciated and we look forward to making your next visit an even more restful "mini-vacation."

Reviewed July 2, 2012

I am very apprehensive about traveling so i wasn't expecting much We checked in on June 29 and checked out July 1. It was actually quite cute, the front desk staff was genuinely nice and charming. Our room was cute, the air condition worked well and was fairly quiet. The room was exceptionally clean. My only gripe was the mini fridge in our room wasnt very cold.
We passed by a room where the housekeepers were working on and they were found a thorough job, even lifting the mattresses to clean. I liked that immensely. Especially, since I myself did an extensive bedbug check. The room passed and I enjoyed my stay!!!!
Yes I did hear the passing of the train a couple of times during the night. But it wasn't that loud, and it didn't bother me. I like it here

• Stayed: June 2012
Management response:Responded July 9, 2012

Dear Ldylushess -

Thank you for your very kind review and for allowing us to put your apprehensions about traveling to rest! I am so glad to know that the cleanliness of the hotel as well as the service and amenities met your needs and made for such a satisfying hotel experience. We absolutely like having you here as well and hope you will visit us again very soon.

Warm regards,