“Perfect overnighter for those EARLY morning flights!”

Ontario Airport Inn
Ranked #19 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We were challenged with a very early morning flight and small children. Staying here the night before our flight was one of the best decisions ever! Cookies at check in (kids smiles lit up for that), courteous and friendly front desk, nice pool, comfortable beds, and lots of little extras. But the bonus was the free Park 'N Fly service: shuttle was right on time (reserved so we didn't have to guess when to catch one) and we were able to park our car ion site until our return. We didn't catch the free continental breakfast due to our early flight, but the set up looked appealing. Décor is slightly dated, but super clean rooms and premises. We plan to start all of our trips with an overnight here to reduce the stress (and expense) of other options. And if we have a late return flight, we can stay before heading home as well. Very happy with this experience for our purposes...

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank socalmtngal

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Chelsea (front desk clerk)checked me in /She was quick and courteous, staff was great / restaurants near by .beds real comfortable.. as far as noise it was minimal after 10pm.. please be aware that there is a courtyard pool and as the summer warms up,there will be more activity in the pool area.. The Memory Foam bed -very comfortable.The big 40'screen T.V. refrig,and microwave came in handy.. The double tier counter space in the bathroom area and dispenser in the shower added a nice touch.. Wendys and In and Out Burger is a short walk.. If you are interested in chinese food I would recommend Great China Express it is up the road- they also serve fried chicken/ Food is very good-order from the menu-Horna will take your order- tell them stuart told you about the place. The Inn also serves breakfast in the morning only.. There isn't a restaurant or bar in the facility (that's the Airport Hotel)see review...

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 12, 2014

I stay at the hotel and enjoyed my stay. It was a great hotel and I would stay there again. The service was great and the employee where very nice and helpful. I would refer my family and friend to stay there.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed March 23, 2014

On a recent business trip to California we had the distinct pleasure of staying at this hotel. The beds were apparently brand new and other than a funny smell when we stepped off the elevator the hotel was impeccable. The unexpected perk was the absolutely fabulous food served in both the restaurant and bar and especially our "buffet" lunch on Sunday. The food was anything but institutional and the desserts were better than any 5 star restaurant in which I have ever eaten. The nearby dairy farm scented the outside air but the landscaping around the pool consisting of one of the most beautiful rose gardens was also a nice surprise. I would definitely recommend this hotel, especially its proximity to the airport.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Five night stay for a trade show -- received what I expected -- friendly, nice staff -- decent breakfast buffet every morning. Room was clean--rest is about what you would expect for an airport/convention hotel -- fairly quiet although the building could use new windows...

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

I was attracted by the price and the 4 dot rating by other Trip Advisor travelers. I was impressed with the lush landscaping and entrance, but concerned with the desk staff sitting behind a thick glass panel. The parking lot has a gate controlled by room keys, but it is pretty flimsy. The landscaping continued throughout the property. I didn't like that the room's door opened to the outside. I was able to park by my door which made me a bit more comfortable. The pleasant surprise came when I entered the room: new looking A/C unit working well, large flat screen TV, microwave and fridge, granite topped sink area, new Kohler tub, clean tub surround, new and fully operational shower head, new Delta faucet with front sprayers, nice tile floors and memory foam mattresses! To top it off, the remote/TV has a channel guide. I haven't had that in the last 12 hotels I've stayed in. In all. This is in the top 3 Best Value hotels I have stayed in. I would visit the Ontario Airport Inn again.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Legend3461
Reviewed October 21, 2013

This was an overnight stay on October 19th. We were very surprised that we were
warmly welcomed by Michelle, the front desk clerk who allowed us to check in early.
She offered us fresh baked cookies and was very perky, pleasant and friendly.
There were bananas and apples for guests to take at the front door as well as coffee and tea
anytime.
The room was large and well appointed with all kinds of extras, like razors, combs, toothpaste,
etc. The large flat screen TV had all kinds of features.
The tub/shower had a mirror and had great jets in the middle as well as the overhead shower.
Breakfast had enough options for any traveler.
Ontario Airport Inn 1s a fantastic value.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in a quiet area.